Voch Lombardi: Dallas Cowboys 6th round RB Deuce Vaughn film session

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Malik Davis looks like a really good runner too.

His long speed is garbage but weaving through traffic and arm tackles is above average.

Probably should’ve played more than Zeke last year.

If Malik Davis can improve his pass protection and handle of the playbook, I could see him becoming part of a 3 man RB committee along with Pollard and Vaughn. Maybe Ronald Jones. Will be fun to watch this.

PS- please no Zeke. That ship has sailed.

Ken

Reaction score
If Malik Davis can improve his pass protection and handle of the playbook, I could see him becoming part of a 3 man RB committee along with Pollard and Vaughn. Maybe Ronald Jones. Will be fun to watch this.

I feel like Leupke (UFA) is going to be in the mix to be short yardage back. Really impressed with his film.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
If it comes down to Pollard/Davis/Vaughn and Luepke in the RB rotation for 2023, i am ok with that. Scary to say that being that Pollard will be the only real vet of the group and so far only on a one year franchise tag. But it is what it is. Really will need to draft a blue chipper next year. But under no circumstances should they bring Zeke back, if they do, they're dumber than i thought. And that saying a lot.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
That is the thing mentioned in this video. Kellen Moore way underutilized the rbs in the passing game.
Use this guy in screens and slants. Kind of like the Superbowl years of the early 90s where RBs were a good part of the receiving game. This guy here is gonna help this team greatly if utilized correctly

P.s. that route running at time 7:24 is just beautiful

phildadon86

Reaction score
That is the thing mentioned in this video. Kellen Moore way underutilized the rbs in the passing game.
Use this guy in screens and slants. Kind of like the Superbowl years of the early 90s where RBs were a good part of the receiving game. This guy here is gonna help this team greatly if utilized correctly

P.s. that route running at time 7:24 is just beautiful
Never understood what Moore had against the screen. And now he has Ekeler. If he doesnt utilize him in the passing game. The Chargers are in trouble.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Malik Davis looks like a really good runner too.

His long speed is garbage but weaving through traffic and arm tackles is above average.

Probably should’ve played more than Zeke last year.

Thought he showed good vision and ability to get to the hole.

glimmerman

Reaction score

Don’t be shocked when Elliot signs a new incentive based deal.