Vote For : Felix Jones : : Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Felix Jones, RB, Dallas Cowboys

Jones rushed for 96 yards over nine carries and scored on a 33-yard touchdown in the Cowboys' 31-22 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.

Vote Here :

http://www.nfl.com/rookies

Lets give him his 3rd one....

Go Cowboys.....

Spytheweb

Benched
Reaction score
I voted for:

Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta Falcons
RYA238179.jpg
Ryan won his first NFL road game, completing 16 of 26 passes for 194 yards and two touchdowns in the Falcons' 27-24 win over the Green Bay Packers.

JonCJG

Reaction score
I just voted for the oldest looking rookie in the NFL.

Temo

Reaction score
ehhhhh... I think Ryan deserves it more, so I just didn't vote at all.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
what kind of highlight video is that? they showed his 18 yard run, which was really nice, the one with the facemask penalty.. but then they showed all the coaches' reactions, replayed the play, and they never even showed his 33 yard touchdown.. :confused:

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Of the choices, either he or Steve Slaton. Ryan had a very mediocre game. Not even certain why he is there.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2315593 said:
Of the choices, either he or Steve Slaton. Ryan had a very mediocre game. Not even certain why he is there.

Because he played efficent and won in Greenbay. That's a tall order for most any QB, especially for a rookie.

None the less I still voted for Felix, and yes that was a total homer pick by me cause it wouldn't have mattered what any of the other guys had done I'd have voted for him. :p

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Slaton is a pretty sick RB, 2 bad the Texans lost that game.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Ryan played within a gameplan. He was efficient, allowed his running game to carry the load, and then made some nice throws over the top of the defense.

That's really not all that great. Yes it was a good performance. But not the greatest

Slayton basically just replicated all of the Jaguars success on the ground against the colts.

Felix jones, was explosive every time he touched the ball. He was ready for 6 pts every time it touched his hands. 9 carries 96 yards,

let me say it again

9 carries, 96 yards

just in case you didn't grasp it

9 Carries, 96 yards

That is some spectacular play there

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you can vote more than once, but only once a day, if that makes sense.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Yeah Slaton does has some moves but

I'm liking the home cooked stuff (lightning in the bottle) Mr. old guy Felix the Cat

...............9 for 96 @ 10.66666 Avg....Oh and a TD........SWEET

EDIT.....I guess I wasted about 5 votes there WG.....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dueyhemlock;2315818 said:
Yeah Slaton does has some moves but

I'm liking the home cooked stuff (lightning in the bottle) Mr. old guy Felix the Cat

...............9 for 96 @ 10.6 Avg............SWEET

EDIT.....I guess I wasted about 5 votes there WG.....
Hey, if you can vote more than once, go right ahead and do it. I just thought there was a lock of some kind to prevent it. My bad.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Slaton did OK... but give Felix as many chances with the ball as Slaton had and he would have been knocking on a buck seventy-five.

Slaton got the ball 16 times (7 times more than Felix) and still ended up with 3 LESS rushing yards than Felix did.

Felix deserves it more than Slaton.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The tale of the tape...

Felix Jones: nine rushing attempts for 96 yards averaging 10.7 yards per carry for the game and one touchdown.

Steve Slaton: 16 rushing attempts for 93 yards averaging 5.8 yards per carry for the game and two touchdowns.

Is there a debate about which rookie looked more impressive scoring more touchdowns? Or is it a debate of which rookie did more overall with less touches? Because if it’s the latter, there is no debate.

Felix Jones. Final answer. There's nothing 'homer' about it.