THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
Relevant.

The keyword for the Dallas Cowboys Front Office when evaluating how they did on a season to season basis.
Right. Will and his scouting/drafts keep us relevant. Will has to get the job done in spite of the circus the Jones put on every year.

LysleE

Reaction score
Why in the world would they bring back McGovern into the line-up and sit Peters, when he is a clear upgrade over McGovern? That makes zero sense…you play your five best lineman…and McGovern is not one of them.

This is exactly the type of idiot, amateur move that I would expect from the Jones’.

I would sit Schultz as well; I think both of our young TEs played well enough to give them more snaps.

As far as Gallup is concerned I think he needs to sit until he is 100%…we will need him when we play better defenses.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why in the world would they bring back McGovern into the line-up and sit Peters, when he is a clear upgrade over McGovern? That makes zero sense…you play your five best lineman…and McGovern is not one of them.

This is exactly the type of idiot, amateur move that I would expect from the Jones’.

I would sit Schultz as well; I think both of our young TEs played well enough to give them more snaps.

As far as Gallup is concerned I think he needs to sit until he is 100%…we will need him when we play better defenses.

May continue to work Peters in slowly, after all he's 40 years old and didn't have a regular offseason. I think they'd prefer for the younger guys to seize those starting roles and have Peters in reserve in case they need him. I'd like to have Peters in the starting lineup for the Rams and Eagles games, so I'm OK if they want to continue experimenting in this one before determining he's ready to take over.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Relevant.

The keyword for the Dallas Cowboys Front Office when evaluating how they did on a season to season basis.
The :star: itself is the only thing that has kept the Cowboys relevant for the past almost 3 decades.
Sometimes the Beverly Hillbillies’ antics and public comments keeps them in the news, but it’s the star and all the history it represents that has kept fans around.