Video: Wake up call to all Cowboy fans

Flamma

Reaction score
Sharpe is correct. I think Cousins is a good Dak comparison. Cousins throws a better ball but Daks a better leader. Neither are all pro level. Dak is like a 12-15 second tier guy. Just like Cousins.

I would put Dak more in line with Derrick Carr over Cousins. I also wouldn't take Lamar Jackson or Kyler Murray over Dak. They are more mobile, but not better pocket passers. But I understand if people rather have a more mobile QB.

As far as Stafford goes, we already had a more mobile QB like him on this team for many years named Tony Romo. If Matt was on the 2021 Cowboys he would have been sacked 95 times.

Don't confuse me with Dak supporters in here, I was for not paying him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Especially 6:00 to 6:20....never thought of this before, but it's all 100% true....and sad...and pathetic!!!

All these years of hating Shannon...

And finally he's talking sense about Dak.

I like Dak. He's a fine person. I posted wildly loving posts about Dak to replace Romo (it was a stupid phase of mine) and bought into the hype on him.
But Dak is a disappointment, just like other Cowboys QBs going back to Aikman.
Shannon, you knucklehead chap, you speak true re Dak.

rambo2

Reaction score
Especially 6:00 to 6:20....never thought of this before, but it's all 100% true....and sad...and pathetic!!!

Why would you watch Skip? He is pathetic. Don't post that crap.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This is a bit of a stretch of a story, and only made TV because it is about the Cowboys. I agree completely that Dak/Zeke arent top 3 on the Cowboys....I'm not even sure either is top 5.

Is Stafford a top 3 player on the Rams over Ramsey, Donald, Kupp?

Not sure Carr is top 3 player on the Raiders.

You could probably make a really good argument that Brady isnt top 3 on the Bucs.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I would put Dak more in line with Derrick Carr over Cousins. I also wouldn't take Lamar Jackson or Kyler Murray over Dak. They are more mobile, but not better pocket passers. But I understand if people rather have a more mobile QB.

As far as Stafford goes, we already had a more mobile QB like him on this team for many years named Tony Romo. If Matt was on the 2021 Cowboys he would have been sacked 95 times.

Don't confuse me with Dak supporters in here, I was for not paying him.
This season is going to be a struggle for Dak. Cooper was a big part of this offense. Always open. Nobody is replacing that right away. And lamb is going to have plenty of attention. Schultz might play his way to a mega payday because he is going to be the recipient of tons of check downs when nothing else is open. Pollard numbers may go up also. Offense will have plenty of opportunities because the defense could be pretty decent.

J817

Reaction score

Every time I watch these clips, I always think back about the time in my life when I was just out of school (in my early 20s) and unemployed. Looking for a good job on Indeed or Monster.com living with my parents. Getting frustrated after bad interviews and having to constantly update my resume.

To think that these two have high paying jobs doing what I just witnessed on this clip saddens me.

The guys with that big foot show on Animal Planet saddens me as well.