Walking Dead Season 7 **merged**

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Abraham or Glenn

Who do you think is going to be the one that Negan took out?

(Choices based on who has been seen multiple times on location filming) These are the only 2 who have not been seen much

Daillest88

Reaction score
from what I heard they filmed a death scene for each character so there would be no leaks. Abraham is my vote tho

jnday

Reaction score
Abraham or Glenn

Who do you think is going to be the one that Negan took out?

(Choices based on who has been seen multiple times on location filming) These are the only 2 who have not been seen much

From what I have read, Glenn gets the bat and Negan stabs Abraham after he kills Glenn.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
don't care at this point. it was stupid to do a 6+ month cliffhanger and my apathy has caught up with me. just get going again and hope we don't lose momentum for season 7.

Yeah, it didn't take long for me to not care. Tension was officially sucked out about 2 seconds after the screen went dark.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yeah, it didn't take long for me to not care. Tension was officially sucked out about 2 seconds after the screen went dark.

i knew it was coming. i think everyone heard it was. i'm fine with cliffhangers that last a week or even 2. but they milked the holy hell out of glen's "dying" under the dumpster and that went on for a month. to me, it was unnecessary and is cheap theatrics to try and get people talking about your stories when the story itself can't make that happen.

jnday

Reaction score
i knew it was coming. i think everyone heard it was. i'm fine with cliffhangers that last a week or even 2. but they milked the holy hell out of glen's "dying" under the dumpster and that went on for a month. to me, it was unnecessary and is cheap theatrics to try and get people talking about your stories when the story itself can't make that happen.

They shouldn't have to put these cheesy cliffhangers in the show. The content and quality of the show should stand alone. This is a zombie show, not s soap opera.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I still think it's Glenn with the outside possibility of Darryl.

There is no way for people to figure the death out based on whose around or not because AMC figured everyone was going to do that and decided to film out of order for the start of this next season so that people can't figure it out that way. That was confirmed, from what I understand, by the actors as well. They chose to film different scenes, and even parts of other episodes, out of order here so that people couldn't figure it out based on whose there and who isn't early on.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I still think it's Glenn with the outside possibility of Darryl.

There is no way for people to figure the death out based on whose around or not because AMC figured everyone was going to do that and decided to film out of order for the start of this next season so that people can't figure it out that way. That was confirmed, from what I understand, by the actors as well. They chose to film different scenes, and even parts of other episodes, out of order here so that people couldn't figure it out based on whose there and who isn't early on.

all they need to do know is see who's showing up for filming and who's not. at last check, glenn had not been seen for filming.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

I think cliffhangers in general are ok. Not great, but ok. This particular cliffhanger just shouldn't have been done. In fact, showing the death and not resolving what happens after would still have been a cliffhanger. Everyone is still captive and no resolution in sight. They didn't show the moment that the entire season was building up to and stole Negan's character defining moment.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Cliffhangers are good.

I don't get all the hate.

Swearing off watching the show.

Last 4-5 episodes of Season 6 were best since "no sanctuary" episodes.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
all they need to do know is see who's showing up for filming and who's not. at last check, glenn had not been seen for filming.

Well yes that would be the case. Except that they've intentionally, from my understanding anyway, mixed up the filming of episodes and parts so that even if you don't see certain people at first, or for the first part of filming, you still won't know if they're the one cause they mixed it all up.

That's my understanding anyway because they knew that people would just figure it out based on whose not there. So what they did is they filmed things out of out, some of it even way out of order, so that some people won't be there at first (even though they're actually there at the start of the season) and will be there later. So with what they're doing the point I think they're going through is that if you don't see someone there yet that doesn't mean they are killed to start the season. They might actually be there at the start, and haven't filmed yet, but that they do die later in the season.

I feel like I'm not explaining it really good here, sometimes I can't get things out on forums the way I have them in my head but anyway like I said from what I've read and what I understand who you don't see there now, and even for a while, doesn't necessarily mean who dies to start the season. The way they've chosen to film this first half of the season is supposedly so out of order that you might think someone who hasn't been there much, or at all, at the start is dead to start the season and they might not actually be dead until the midseason or another episode.

Also as far as who hasn't been seen or not, I don't know, but I read where they had everyone there to start the filming process specifically because they didn't want to give it away by who wasn't there at the start of the process.

yimyammer

Reaction score
They shouldn't have to put these cheesy cliffhangers in the show. The content and quality of the show should stand alone. This is a zombie show, not s soap opera.

agreed on the endless cliff hangers. I dont bother to watch the shows as they are released, I record them all and then binge like a motha so I can avoid all the cliffhanger BS and damned if they didn't get me in the end anyway.

Also, it is kind of a soap opera

Its also really odd, imo, that they would kill off Glenn after the ridiculous suspension of belief required to spare him in the dumpster scenario

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
agreed on the endless cliff hangers. I dont bother to watch the shows as they are released, I record them all and then binge like a motha so I can avoid all the cliffhanger BS and damned if they didn't get me in the end anyway.

Its also really odd, imo, that they would kill off Glenn after the ridiculous suspension of belief required to spare him in the dumpster scenario

I binge also.
I find that when you end a season cliffhanger and then start next season.... You do "Miss out"... You know that you can get resolution by starting next season in minutes... With episode one. Lol

Totally agree. I don't think it's Glenn. That's one of my reasons too.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As jnday has posted there is one rumor floating around out there about Glenn getting pummeled with the bad, Abraham getting po'ed, charging Negan and being stabbed to death. Two for one I guess.

That would certainly offer something different from the graphic novel...

But why "save" Abraham from his graphic novel death (arrow through the eye) just to knock him off a couple episodes later? Especially when Kirkman has stated that he made a mistake killing off Abe so early in the GN.

jnday

Reaction score

The Glenn dumpster save was another fail. Why did they have to create a situation with a cliff hanger ending ? It was just a ratings gimmick and it was forced drama IMO. I usually don't dive too deep into the realty of a zombie show because the whole show is as unrealistic as can be, but the staged scenes to add drama is getting annoying.

jnday

Reaction score
As jnday has posted there is one rumor floating around out there about Glenn getting pummeled with the bad, Abraham getting po'ed, charging Negan and being stabbed to death. Two for one I guess.

That would certainly offer something different from the graphic novel...

But why "save" Abraham from his graphic novel death (arrow through the eye) just to knock him off a couple episodes later? Especially when Kirkman has stated that he made a mistake killing off Abe so early in the GN.

To add more drama and fan reaction would be my guess.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glenn. He's a nice, intelligent, empathic guy, with good friends, and a wonderful wife, who's beaten gruesome deaths way too many times in a world literally trying to kill him every freaking second of every freaking day. I think the gig's up for him. Hershel and Beth are waiting for him on the other side of the rainbow.