Warrant issued for Giants CB DeAndre Baker & Seahawks Quinton Dunbar for armed robbery and assault

nobody

Reaction score
Were the ones reporting that they did it wearing Commanders or Eagles Jerseys? Just checking.

Hardline

Reaction score
0*h55BbpYxsdCnfJoN.gif
This is how you throw a chair

conner01

Reaction score
I wonder how many 1st rounders, or any NFL players really, have filed for bankruptcy. Some people are just flat out stupid with their money.

I haven’t read all the details in this story, but I thought I saw gambling was mentioned.

So yes...they should have a lot of money. It doesn’t mean they actually do.
Many former first probably have
Hard to go broke while you are still getting paid though

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I'm not sure if he means he literally doesn't believe it happened, or if he's just incredulous that people were having a party when they should be social distancing...........I really hope it's the latter.

Yea the social distancing, the whole story is hard to believe though. I’m glad no one got hurt.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I love it, they hired Patel as their lawyer, isn’t that the guy who got Beenie Sigel off 3 murder charges, epic. Hilarious, the case will get dismissed. Okay so allegedly the cbs lost 70k in a poker match, and that’s how the victims say they recognized the cbs.

Lawyer: where’s the 70 grand on your taxes for this year?

Victims: oh, what? Never mind prank caller... hahahahah.

case dismissed. Epic.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
I love it, they hired Patel as their lawyer, isn’t that the guy who got Beenie Sigel off 3 murder charges, epic. Hilarious, the case will get dismissed. Okay so allegedly the cbs lost 70k in a poker match, and that’s how the victims say they recognized the cbs.

Lawyer: where’s the 70 grand on your taxes for this year?

Victims: oh, what? Never mind prank caller... hahahahah.

case dismissed. Epic.
:lmao2:
I purposely stay away from these flash threads that allow folks to exercise their worst assumptions...

So far all the "witnesses" have recanted the original story. When Dak is dropping dimes on DeAndre again sometime this season, subconsciously we'll think garbage stats:facepalm:

Qcard

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...r-deandre-baker-expects-case-to-be-dismissed/

Dunbar’s attorney has also come out strongly in support of his client and said he had obtained affidavits from the alleged victims recanting the claims they had made to police about his involvement.

“Go look at the criminal history of the victims,” Patel said. “Go look at the criminal history of Baker. You know what the score is? One hundred to zero. Baker.

“They’re ruining this kid for no reason at all, other than he was an easy mark. I believe this is an extortion to try to get money from him.”

Patel, and Dunbar’s attorney Michael Grieco, both spoke highly of the detective assigned to the case, Mark Moretti, and believe that he sees the incident for what it is.

Close thread.......

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Meh... nothing will happen. Giants get away with it. Nothing ever happened to OBJ when them pics came out with him and lines of coke on a pizza box or something like that. Swept under the rug...literally... NOTHING.
Yeah, OBJ was only suspended for a playoff implicated game due to excessive personal fouls in one game. That happens all the time :rolleyes:

We all know what OBJ had sitting in front of him in the video and pictures but do you really think the league should start suspending players based on pictures?

If that’s the case Dak could have been suspended for the “cigar” he was holding at the lake party. They could have investigated Zeke further in the DJ case but they didn’t.

As I mentioned earlier, why don’t you compare the fines and penalties between the Giants and Cowboys in recent history and tell me who had more.

chagus

Reaction score
Yeah, OBJ was only suspended for a playoff implicated game due to excessive personal fouls in one game. That happens all the time :rolleyes:

We all know what OBJ had sitting in front of him in the video and pictures but do you really think the league should start suspending players based on pictures?

If that’s the case Dak could have been suspended for the “cigar” he was holding at the lake party. They could have investigated Zeke further in the DJ case but they didn’t.

As I mentioned earlier, why don’t you compare the fines and penalties between the Giants and Cowboys in recent history and tell me who had more.

Based on picfures? Don't you mean proof? Pictures are proof. Also, a cigar is WAAAAY different than lines of cocaine.

aria

Reaction score
Based on picfures? Don't you mean proof? Pictures are proof. Also, a cigar is WAAAAY different than lines of cocaine.
Weed and cocaine are both against the rules, or were, were they not? Were you there? Did you know OBJ was doing the cocaine just because it was in his lap? Do you know for a fact it was cocaine and not adderall cut up? Hell, I snorted ritalin on more than occasion in high school.

Again, I wouldn’t bet my house that it was cocaine but I’d bet most of it. Regardless, pictures of a white substance aren’t proof that it was cocaine. I guess all those pictures of big foot and Nessie are proof?