Was anyone else thinking how have the Eagles won 3 games?

ultron

Reaction score
There's no team in the NFL that can spot the Cowboys +3 turnovers, this team is way too good (especially when healthy). I wonder how many teams in NFL history have the worst starting field position in the league & are the #2 most penalized team in the league and still have a winning record - my guess is 1 (2019 Cowboys).

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I was thinking that it was unreal. I thought I was dreaming. Everyone playing good on our team AT ONCE?! Playcalling was great.
Defense got 4+ turnovers and held Philly to 10 points.
Zeke looked great tonight.
Pollard made something out of nothing on that one play.
Dak was making throws.
Amari looked good despite being hurt, as did Cobb

(Minus the holding) our O-line did great.
Offense and defense as a whole looked good.
Maher made all his kicks.
I can’t really think of one player that stunk it up really badly.

Also, the energy was different tonight. I know they won so obviously they’re happier, but I saw a lot more emotion, energy, and passion on that sideline tonight. They played inspired football and they played like this was a must win game.

sideon

Reaction score
I was thinking how the hell did we lose 3 games.
Because the Cowboys sucked in those games. The Eagles players have officially quit on Pederson and Wentz, and they showed no heart against a division rival. The Vikings blowout was the final straw for that team.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I was thinking that it was unreal. I thought I was dreaming. Everyone playing good on our team AT ONCE?! Playcalling was great.
Dak was making throws.

Also, the energy was different tonight. I know they won so obviously they’re happier, but I saw a lot more emotion, energy, and passion on that sideline tonight. They played inspired football and they played like this was a must win game.
I agree. Hopefully this is the team we get every game moving forward. Play like that and we have a chance to win the division and make the playoffs.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not really......they were missing a lot of key players. I hate them with the rest, but they're a different team from what we saw with all players on deck.

ultron

Reaction score
how did we lose to the jets???
We had an *** ton of injuries & basically looked at it like it was a bye week, and their QB had a month to lay in bed and do nothing but watch film on us... so we lost.

The most annoying part is the Eagles played them the week before and the Jets had some QB starting that's not even in the league anymore... that's how great he was.

ghst187

Reaction score
same way we won 4 games...we are both Jekyll and Hyde teams

yep nailed it!

we are both talented but inconsistent.
When either team has it rolling they can beat anyone a la Philly beating GB or they sputter and anyone can beat them...a la Jets.
Wentz can throw some great balls and make plays that make you see why he got picked so high but then a lot of the time he looks lost almost like Eli did half his career.
Tonight, we played our best and they played their worst...I’m sure the rematch will be closer.
Although hopefully philly will be out of it by then...

bark

Reaction score
The best news this cowboys organization has gotten in a long time was the day Frank Reich was named head coach of the Colts.
Track the progress of these two organizations since his departure.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak was making throws.

I thought I was dreaming as well. I couldn't believe my eyes. We looked unstoppable. We marched down the field whenever we liked.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles suffer from the same disease we've been suffering from the previous 2 games. ............slow starts. We spotted GB a 21-0 lead and the Jets a 21-3 lead. Eagles let us off the hook with 2 early turnovers on their side of the field. I was also surprised by the lack of playmakers. They really don't have anyone. They are mediocre at RB and mediocre at WR. No stars. Alshon Jeffrey looks slow. They need to move on from that guy.

Thank goodness we play in the NFC East.