Was the last few minutes of the Bills/Chiefs playoff game the most exciting you have ever seen?

terra

Reaction score
It was for me. I thought that game was over three times.

Incredible QB play by both Allan and Mahoones. The best pressure QB play I have ever seen in one game/

Flamma

Reaction score
It was for me. I thought that game was over three times.

Incredible QB play by both Allan and Mahoones. The best pressure QB play I have ever seen in one game/

This should be a poll since I think it would get mixed results. I think it will lean towards people that liked it, I just wasn't one of them.

It's a great ending for say, a basketball game. But mistakes and zero defense, it looked more like a game in a parking lot with friends from the neighborhood at the end there. But I realize that's just a me thing. Everyone thinks differently. It reminded me of that playoff game between the Panthers and Rams back in 2003 or 2004.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Great game. The playoffs outside of wild card weekend were really good games this year.

terra

Reaction score
This should be a poll since I think it would get mixed results. I think it will lean towards people that liked it, I just wasn't one of them.

It's a great ending for say, a basketball game. But mistakes and zero defense, it looked more like a game in a parking lot with friends from the neighborhood at the end there. But I realize that's just a me thing. Everyone thinks differently. It reminded me of that playoff game between the Panthers and Rams back in 2003 or 2004.
I think we have too many polls as it is. I was just asking for opinions. I cannot remember a more exciting playoff game to be blunt; so sorry if it was a little sloppy there.

RaZon

Reaction score
Of the million football games at all levels I have seen since the late 50's that one is among the ones ya remember.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of the million football games at all levels I have seen since the late 50's that one is among the ones ya remember.
Bills have a history of wild playoff games. This game. Wide right, the comeback against the Oilers, Music City Miracle

RaZon

Reaction score
Bills have a history of wild playoff games. This game. Wide right, the comeback against the Oilers, Music City Miracle

Me and a buddy had a 20 dollar bet on that game, at half time the phone rings...

He had the Oilers.

rinnnngggg,,,,,hello
Buddy.....hahahahahahaha!!!!

So when the game is over I make a phone call, I get no answer.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Me and a buddy had a 20 dollar bet on that game, at half time the phone rings...

He had the Oilers.

rinnnngggg,,,,,hello
Buddy.....hahahahahahaha!!!!

So when the game is over I make a phone call, I get no answer.
Haha

Im local and the game was actually blacked out, so I listened on the radio. I think that made the experience even more intense. I got the watch the full game 20 years later on NFLN

RaZon

Reaction score
Haha

Im local and the game was actually blacked out, so I listened on the radio. I think that made the experience even more intense. I got the watch the full game 20 years later on NFLN

Use to listen to Fresno State games on the radio, there is a different deal there for sure.

Those love ya blue years with Campbell and Bum were pretty cool.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would put the The AFC divisional playoff game between the San Diego Chargers and Miami Dolphins on 1982 41-38 Chargers win, on par with this game

terra

Reaction score
I would put the The AFC divisional playoff game between the San Diego Chargers and Miami Dolphins on 1982 41-38 Chargers win, on par with this game
I can see that. It was something else for certain. I would have to give it the edge for simply being in the era when real football was still being played.

RaZon

Reaction score
Football is not a place to worry about race/gender, that should never be any factor of any kind.

What a weird world we are now living in.

terra

Reaction score
Football is not a place to worry about race/gender, that should never be any factor of any kind.

What a weird world we are now living in.
gender? so you want women playing?
You must be a fan of the new rule demanding a diversification appointment on all teams...

Flamma

Reaction score
I can see that. It was something else for certain. I would have to give it the edge for simply being in the era when real football was still being played.

That game I liked. Along with the Bills making that comeback against the Oilers back in the 90s. There was also a Broncos/Oilers playoff game, late 80s early 90s that was great. If I'm not mistaken two good Raiders/Chargers playoff games late 70s, early 80s. I could go on and on.

RaZon

Reaction score
gender? so you want women playing?
You must be a fan of the new rule demanding a diversification appointment on all teams...

Yep, we need female kickers, each team has a girl doing the kcking. I like it.