Washington fire Jay Gruden

Rayman70

Reaction score
Imagine being a Garrett supporter in 2019. :laugh:
its stunning...folks have blinders on. The facts be damned,as well as the results. No consequences whatsoever for losing. THATS BEEN THE ISSUE IN DALLAS FOR MANY YEARS. Enablers reside on this board.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Garrett should be fired by noon

Its not happening. If anything, Jerry probably whispered into Garrett's ear that it gave him a woody to see him throw the red flag down like he did.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Commanders fire Gruden...

The Washington Commanders fired head coach Jay Gruden on Monday morning after the team fell to 0-5 on the season following a 33-7 loss to the Patriots. It was Washington's seventh consecutive loss dating back to last season.

Bill Callahan, the Commanders assistant head coach and offensive line coach, has been named interim head coach.

Gruden was very aware of his position following the most recent loss: "If the key works Monday, I'll keep working," he said.

Gruden, 52, had been with the franchise for a little more than five full seasons and accumulated a 35-49-1 record. The lone playoff appearance ended with a wild-card loss to the Packers in 2015. He served in just two other roles in the NFL before taking the helm in Washington: offensive coordinator of the Bengals from 2011 to 2013 and offensive assistant with the Buccaneers from 2002 to 2008. CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora had recently reported that a divorce between the Commanders and Gruden was imminent and that fans should not be surprised if he resurfaces as the offensive coordinator under his brother, Jon Gruden, with the Las Vegas Raiders next season.

Ole Danny Boy finally does something right. If you are a Commanders fan...LOL...Hopefully!! Garrett is next!!!!
Whoa! While not an hyper elavated amperaged 440 volted jolt of flaming lighting bolts blowing yer boot heels off(,,,er,,,along with various other "end user" protuberances) it is a mildly stimulating piece of worthy newsiness , I'm clueless as to whose heading their short list of prospective mid-river saviours,,,* I fondly recall getting 'juiced' with a massively solid jolt of 220 volt once ,while upgrading equipment for the gas co.,,, (I'd of shot that district manager square dead in his head ,were I'd had my back pocket piece,,,THE S.O.B. affirmed to my questioning (x2) as to if the out-flow circuit breakers to the unit were shut-off,,, well, I reckon it was of a fortunate nature, of my being laying on my belly, all wormed up under with my Kline cable cutting dikes,with my right pectoral muscle grounding me out laying across a 1&3/4" span of schedule 80 steel piping,,, as I was using my right hand,,,still, I experienced the enjoyment of strange/ weird *** heart palpitations fer'damn ner'two weeks( manager dude was terrified to the fact of him being instantly terminated, should corporate or gotten wind of that incident happening,,,ya! Straight truth.
It was all conduit encased in class II type D explosion proofed casing-linerd crap with limited options ( figured that might be of pertinent value to all them self perceived el Einstein geniuses,,,)

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
right now the Browns could come into Dallas and beat us. THATS how ill prepared we have been on defense.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
right now the Browns could come into Dallas and beat us. THATS how ill prepared we have been on defense.

Be willing to say with the way things are going we would not match up good with the Browns Nick Chubb and there receivers, it could get ugly with there O.

Rayman70

Reaction score
until we stop enabling Jerry and the shoddy "yes man" team reporters we have in Dallas, nothing will get better. They keep spewing the same canned verbiage lol...Time for them to field some tough questions about why we couldn't stop anyone.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Be willing to say with the way things are going we would not match up good with the Browns Nick Chubb and there receivers, it could get ugly with there O.
agree 100%...we would get beat badly. Th defense looks woeful. Much of it is coaching, the rest of it is the culture and simply not knowing assignments. I don't wanna believe its lack of effort..that would be very damning.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
agree 100%...we would get beat badly. Th defense looks woeful. Much of it is coaching, the rest of it is the culture and simply not knowing assignments. I don't wanna believe its lack of effort..that would be very damning.

I bet you there D would overwhelm our OL.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Any interest in Gruden? Maybe he didn't do well in Washington just because that franchise sucks. Could he do better here?