Washington hires Eric Bieniemy as OC

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anything resembling a sane move by that crappy org is bothersome. He will probably improve their offense and be a good leader for the new QB. Other than that, there’s still a whole bunch of other ways for them to screw up a season.

NVMe_Zo

Reaction score
So maybe he is a product of Mahomes, but then again maybe he isn’t. That’s scary **! If he’s only half as good he’s still twice as good as anything we’ve had here in the past decade. A staff of Mike M. Dan Q. and Eric B. would be nasty!!!! I’m starting to see things like Paraons and not like a die hard fan, us not grabbing or at least offering him whatever tf the Commanders gave him pisses me off!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Happy for him but I hope he falls flat on his face........I'm sorry. If he looks good, we look bad..........lol
Seriously, he should be ok.......he's has a strong support system in Reigh and Caldwell. My guess is they are going to feast off Andy Reid's playbook/play design.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So maybe he is a product of Mahomes, but then again maybe he isn’t. That’s scary **! If he’s only half as good he’s still twice as good as anything we’ve had here in the past decade. A staff of Mike M. Dan Q. and Eric B. would be nasty!!!! I’m starting to see things like Paraons and not like a die hard fan, us not grabbing or at least offering him whatever tf the Commanders gave him pisses me off!
I don't think he is a product of Maholmes. I fully credit Reid on Maholmes. Nonetheless, he is a good hire by the Commanders. We should have done that. Instead we hire "friends of McCarthy" and expect a different result.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

well that Cements it with Howell and This new offense we are going to be in the basement of the NFCE this year. We are loosing 2 RBs at least 1 OL and some Defenders. we could resign people but we have a 50m dollar weight pulling us down.