Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
RecentSmugIridescentshark-max-1mb.gif
:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I remember getting the LA Weekly just to read the Want To Meet section.
Filled with hilarity!

"Gay Single Bear looking for first time with Female to beat me up. No cameras, but musical instruments are welcome."

Lol
* Those ones that ended w/
"Scotch enemas A+" have left an indelible scar upon my mental psychological health& well being*:eek:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Classmate of the GREAT Jimmy Johnson.

That she was. I like to think Coach had his way with her. Without messing up his hair, of course.

I love Janis. She's on my heavy rotation whenever I'm in the road along with Skynyrd, GnR, Roy Orbison, Elvis, Jim Croce and Bossman Fat.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That she was. I like to think Coach had his way with her. Without messing up his hair, of course.

I love Janis. She's on my heavy rotation whenever I'm in the road along with Skynyrd, GnR, Roy Orbison, Elvis, Jim Croce and Bossman Fat.
He bullied her. Called her some nasty name that he later came to regret.

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Judging by yer' brand of musical flavors, I reckon you ain't all that disagreeable sort of fellow ,after all*o_O

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Janis is greatness.

Good, real good. I don't know about great. She didn't write Bobby McGee. If you like Janis, check out Maggie Bell and Stone the Crow.

No matter what you think, got to admit that is one cool sweater Jimmy McCulloch is rocking. Take me back to 1973.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
The fact that we didn't bring him in and, at very least, give him "an honest offer," confirms to me that Quinn looked at last year's game film and found his FS in Jourdan Lewis.

That or he really likes Darian Thompson! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I know we signed Kazee, but in Quinn's system, I just can't believe we are relying on a guy coming off of a major surgery and no one else at FS.

CWR

Reaction score
The fact that we didn't bring him in and, at very least, give him "an honest offer," confirms to me that Quinn looked at last year's game film and found his FS in Jourdan Lewis.

That or he really likes Darian Thompson! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I know we signed Kazee, but in Quinn's system, I just can't believe we are relying on a guy coming off of a major surgery and no one else at FS.

I have to think he passed his medicals with ease. Prior to the injury he was durable. Still though, I agree with you. There must be a back up plan other than Darian.

Knotamus

Reaction score
My best friend is a Die hard Dolphins fan.. he said there’s a reason McCain was released. Much like Xavier Woods for us.

So the pessimistic fans can praise our division rivals for “widening the gap” when they add players, yet criticize the very team they supposedly root for when Dal signs fringe players that may or may not make the team.

There’s quite a few on this site that don’t really understand what the term “FAN” actually means...

Hint: It definitely doesn’t mean that you hate everything about your own team. Smh

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
And if he signed here, would you say Jerry sucks for signing him he should sign player X instead?

I was just so used to the Garrett regurgitated answer, "we like our guys" for ten years... And we drafted a safety in Jabril Cox IMO, whether Dallas coaches clue in to that is a different story....he's reminds me of Darren Woodson