Washington will be there to play

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
To beat Washington, Dallas needs to put together an excellent game plan and execute it well. Don't let the 5 and 6 record fool you. Washington has some good talent. I've seen several of their games. This Taylor Heinicke has proven himself to be a capable quarterback. I've seen him make tight throws. I'm seen him improvise and make something out of a busted play. I'm not ready to anoint him the next Billy Killmer just yet, but Washington may have found their guy. If he keeps improving, he could be the QB they build their team around, and that's a team that has a chance to be a legitimate competitor. The other thing I noticed about Washington is they have a defense that can make stops. Yardage gained against them is yardage earned.

I'm not labeling them elite, but I wouldn't call Denver elite either, and look what they did to us. Washington, btw, gave Denver a way tougher game than we did. They'll be at home and fired up in front of their fans, and will have a high incentive to knock the Cowboys down a notch when we have a 3-game lead. Their goal will be to sweep us and then get help from one other team beating us, and that would give Washington the NFC East lead.

This game is about as far from an easy game as you can get. It's going to be tough, but this Cowboys team has a lot of talent. A great game plan, plus playing our best wins this one for us, which, of course, is easier said than done. I really hope they'll prep well and get fired up. I suspect we'll see a real dogfight.

The Natural

Reaction score
They gave Denver a tougher game because they are nobody’s homecoming, nobody gets up to play them. The stadium will be 50% Cowboy fans and we are going to stomp them out..so sick of hearing about these Washington bogeymen

Qcard

Reaction score
To beat Washington, Dallas needs to put together an excellent game plan and execute it well. Don't let the 5 and 6 record fool you. Washington has some good talent. I've seen several of their games. This Taylor Heinicke has proven himself to be a capable quarterback. I've seen him make tight throws. I'm seen him improvise and make something out of a busted play. I'm not ready to anoint him the next Billy Killmer just yet, but Washington may have found their guy. If he keeps improving, he could be the QB they build their team around, and that's a team that has a chance to be a legitimate competitor. The other thing I noticed about Washington is they have a defense that can make stops. Yardage gained against them is yardage earned.

I'm not labeling them elite, but I wouldn't call Denver elite either, and look what they did to us. Washington, btw, gave Denver a way tougher game than we did. They'll be at home and fired up in front of their fans, and will have a high incentive to knock the Cowboys down a notch when we have a 3-game lead. Their goal will be to sweep us and then get help from one other team beating us, and that would give Washington the NFC East lead.

This game is about as far from an easy game as you can get. It's going to be tough, but this Cowboys team has a lot of talent. A great game plan, plus playing our best wins this one for us, which, of course, is easier said than done. I really hope they'll prep well and get fired up. I suspect we'll see a real dogfight.
Heinicke is who we think he is.....

starfan1

Reaction score
It wouldn’t shock me if the raiders lay an egg or even have officiating give WFT get a call or 2
It’s not prime time thanksgiving so I can see a letdown

Flamma

Reaction score
People underestimate their QB. He's not great by any means, but he's better than most of the QBs in the last few draft classes. Save for the top two in each. If we can lose to Teddy, we can lose to a Taylor led team.

I don't see them scoring a lot of points, but our O isn't looking that fancy either.

Carson

Reaction score
People underestimate their QB. He's not great by any means, but he's better than most of the QBs in the last few draft classes. Save for the top two in each. If we can lose to Teddy, we can lose to a Taylor led team.

I don't see them scoring a lot of points, but our O isn't looking that fancy either.
It’s wild . I’m from that area and watch them pretty closely.

They don’t play pretty, they aren’t fancy.

They just grind for 60 minutes, find a way to be in the game at the end and win.

Gibson is playing out of his mind. Heinecke makes plays with his feet which has killed us.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak has a bad track record in D.C.
They beat the Raiders this will not be pretty for us in D.C.

shabazz

Reaction score
Can’t nobody say that the Cowboys ain’t gonna be up for this game...sho nuff

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak has a bad track record in D.C.
They beat the Raiders this will not be pretty for us in D.C.
Do you even check the Stats or watch a Games before lying about Dakota Prescott...

@Vtwin see above case study Dak Hater @PAPPYDOG

Here are the facts:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...s-the-nfc-easts-number-and-its-not-even-close

Prescott is 7-1 against against the Washington Commanders in his four years in the league. The only loss came in the 2018 game in Washington, where a phantom false start penalty against longsnapper L.P. Ladouceur with three seconds remaining made a potential 47-yard game-tying kick a 52-yard attempt, resulting in kicker Brett Maher hitting the left upright as time expired.

Dak Haters are the worst!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bad track record in D.C.? Dak has lost one career game against Washington. He owns Washington like he owns the Giants and the Eagles. Your Dak hate knows no bounds.
We know Dak has made a career vs the doggy Giants and Commanders all these years.
He doesn't do well there passing wise and on grass and outside are not Dak's favorite places to play.
Hate.....man you guys have serious social issues!!!!!
Keep them at home, please!!