trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Does killah speak teh English?

He is all over the place...

trickblue

Reaction score
Talking to Felix... he averaged 7.1 in college, over 9 in the pros... so far...

He said he is working hard to get better... he is just happy to be here and making some plays...

He said Columbo sprung him on the big run... great block... made it easy...

trickblue

Reaction score
They interviewed Tank... he said he is injured and just wants to get better... He said he WILL get better...

Babe said they made Brad put a jacket over his own guns... Tank looked at him and laughed...

trickblue

Reaction score
Witten said the int should have gone to Austin, but Tony saw something and he thought he had it...

trickblue

Reaction score
I think we are successful because we see the same things... with Terell out there it puts me in single coverage...

I benefit from him being here...

trickblue

Reaction score
We never take anyone lightly in this league... we are all pros, we do realize that they see the Cowboys on their schedule and will give a bit extra...

We are ready for that... we just have to win ballgames...

trickblue

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be around here tomorrow if we were 3-2...

trickblue

Reaction score
Laufenberg says, you don't want to face Philly in Philly late in the season with the losses they are piling up...

This is one tough division...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
trickblue;2311932 said:
We never take anyone lightly in this league... we are all pros, we do realize that they see the Cowboys on their schedule and will give a bit extra...

We are ready for that... we just have to win ballgames...

I'm so sick of the "Dallas is everyone's Superbowl" line.

Its such BS.

What has Dallas done to even warrant such a statement?

Talk a big game? Have a great offseason? Until Playoff success is injected into the equation, I doubt teams are any more jacked to play Dallas than they are anyone else.

I used to think it was true because it seemed like every team played Dallas really hard and had excellent games against Dallas.

Anymore, I just think it is what it is. Nothing.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2311961 said:

Its such BS.

Talk a big game? Have a great offseason? Until Playoff success is injected into the equation, I doubt teams are any more jacked to play Dallas than they are anyone else.

I still think it's true. Not so much due to what Dallas has done, but due to the media attention the Cowboys get and most of them claiming Dallas was going to the SB last year and now annointing us the the odds of favorites this season.

trickblue

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2311961 said:

Its such BS.

I used to think it was true because it seemed like every team played Dallas really hard and had excellent games against Dallas.

When we are playing well, anyone who plays us pretty much gets the late national game...

It's a chance for them to beat the most popular team in the country on national TV...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
trickblue;2311903 said:
Talking to Felix... he averaged 7.1 in college, over 9 in the pros... so far...

He said he is working hard to get better... he is just happy to be here and making some plays...

He said Columbo sprung him on the big run... great block... made it easy...

Does Felix not look like hes got some well developed muscle for a rook?

Also I can't wait until we give him a dump off in the flats. We refuse to check one down to him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2311961 said:

Its such BS.

Well by what other teams players are saying when they come to play Dallas I would have to say your "doubt" is 110% wrong.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2311961 said:

Its such BS.

Just think of the star on our head as a target. Everyone wants to be us and everyone hates us. Also we have a winning record against about 95% of the league could be another reason.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bach;2312168 said:
I still think it's true. Not so much due to what Dallas has done, but due to the media attention the Cowboys get and most of them claiming Dallas was going to the SB last year and now annointing us the the odds of favorites this season.

it's not even that

people just hate the Cowboys

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;2311961 said:

Its such BS.

That is completely untrue. Back in '89 when we only won one game teams still played harder against us then anyone else. When teams see the Cowboys are on the schedule, they dial it up a notch.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;2311961 said:

Its such BS.

Come on, Hoof. Why is it that teams want to desecrate the star by throwing stuff at it or standing on it? You think that's a coincidence? No one is throwing stuff at the Broncos centerfield logo or the Tampa Bay end zone ship. It is soooo apparent that teams get up to play Dallas, even teams that can't be considered our rivals by any stretch of the imagination. Dallas week is a big week for everybody. Ever heard of Philly week or Minny week or Tenn week? Of course you haven't because only one team evokes that kind of emotion in others - the Dallas Cowboys. Yes, it is what it is indeed.