We’re in the Trevor Lawrence race!

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Come on down we’re in the running now, you know the jets will end up winning more games than us so will Jville
Who are the Jets beating? They play the Pats twice and have road games against the Chiefs Seahawks Rams and Chargers.

Jipper

Reaction score
Don’t be so sure. We can’t stop the run at all. Bad up front on both ends. The worst

Oh I agree there but we have to go winless and hope the jets win 3....that seems like a long shot

Alweezy

Reaction score
The Jets are a lock to get them. Have you seen their schedule?
The Jets will put all of their resources in winning at least 1 game so they don’t go 0-16. I honestly don’t see 2 wins on their schedule. SD is prob their one win.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
The Jets will put all of their resources in winning at least 1 game so they don’t go 0-16. I honestly don’t see 2 wins on their schedule. SD is prob their one win.
They aren't beating the Chargers the Chargers are not bad. Their lone chance for a win is tua and Miami at home.

kumizi

Reaction score
Jerry will pay Dak for the same reason he hired MM. He doesnt have enough years left to start over with a new QB.

I guarantee you they'll invest the top 3-4 draft picks on defense and hope and pray all the offensive guys are healthy next year.

bewp7

Reaction score
it is sad but i am rooting for it! not just because of lawrence but if they are that bad then there is no chance any coach comes back and it would almost 100% start a true re build.

RS12

Reaction score
So you would rather pay a QB with 1 playoff win, $40m > Possibly the best Qb prospect since John Elway

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A DT, S, or CB in the top 5-10 would NOT improve this team as much as Lawerence eventually would
Post of the year. It also buys time for a total rebuild.