We are going to sign legitimately good Free Agents

Pants

Reaction score
They offered him the same contract as the Chiefs, but Watkins went to KC because he trusted Reid more than Garrett.
So Garrett finally did something GOOD for the team? Got it

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
We were in on Watkins last year.

We appear in on Thomas this.

Its gonna happen this year. We are actually going to sign some good football players in free agency.

I can just feel it. I feel it coursing through my body. Im currently trying to weaponize that feeling into a force lightning type hand maneuver. I plan on using those new powers to blast all sayers or nay into believing.

Its gonna happen guys

Mark it down (《---- now you know its legit)
HI...
IMG0833.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You will get your Andrew Gachkar, Mackenzy Bernadeau, Benson Mayowa, Nate Livings, ands Robert Blanton AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

Don't worry, several here will immediately chime in how they are amazing signings.
They did then. No question.

Now? Not so much.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Its gonna happen this year. We are actually going to sign some good football players in free agency.

I can just feel it. I feel it coursing through my body. Im currently trying to weaponize that feeling into a force lightning type hand maneuver. I plan on using those new powers to blast all sayers or nay into believing.

Its gonna happen guys

Well Jerry and Stephen have said as much just last week.

Bowdown27

Reaction score

Its gonna happen guys

I think I agree with you. I think they make some moves

lukin2006

Reaction score

Its gonna happen guys

Unless you are Jerry Jones, I do not believe it will happen. Are you Jerry?

:thumbup:

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Cool, start with Tank.
Yeah start by franchising him and trading him before the draft. We shouldn't be paying 20m+ a year to a guy with injuries every season and history of back problems that fades every season as it goes on. Most of his sacks are in games against crap teams.

75boyz

Reaction score
Just so you are all aware, I will be spinning this as " See, I was right" after we sign somebody

Anybody

It's almost as if you are totally ignoring First Ballot Hall of Famers McElroy and Oluwale...I mean, geesh! :)