We are making SB 54. Its gonna be a story told for ages

CPanther95

Reaction score
I admire the confidence in them knocking off 4 powerhouse teams in a row to hoist the Lombardi, but it loses a bit when you allow for an 8-8 finish.

Froski

Reaction score
Dak's recent comments on twitter has convinced me and theres nothing NFL can do about it. We will either finish 8-8 or 9-7 and win four games in a row and raise that trophy. No more whining and no more excuses. We are winning the entire damn thing.

You can just feel "magic" in the air. If y'all wanna celebrate with me, get off the damn bridge and start rooting for Ws.
Why root for W's when they'll just piss the bed in the playoffs? Yeah we are going to support the team still (against some of our better judgement) but we have to see it to believe it.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
i know i probably seem crazy but im nearing 50. i dont know how many more decades i have

i wanna believe we will see another sb.. not whine until we are mathematically eliminated!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Why root for W's when they'll just piss the bed in the playoffs? Yeah we are going to support the team still (against some of our better judgement) but we have to see it to believe it.
no offense you are 24.. im 46.

i need this

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Every 10 years the old guard of ultra koolaid drinkers makes a round. When I first registered on this board we had a few. Some are gone and others have come to the dark side of reality.

I believe this guy is on his way to be the forum top koolaid drinker.

CPanther95

Reaction score
All kidding aside, and the forum poll notwithstanding, 99% of y'all will be rooting hard for the exact scenario outlined in the OP.

If the Steelers squeak into the playoffs, I'll be doing the same thing - and they are far less equipped to advance than the Cowboys are.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Never say never.

Start with destroying LA Rams. Then mug Phily. We will be 8-7 and teams will be on notice. Screw the whining and people being depressed on here mocking my Cowboys. Get off the bridge people!
Philadelphia is more likely to turn it around than we are. They actually won a game recently

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak's recent comments on twitter has convinced me and theres nothing NFL can do about it. We will either finish 8-8 or 9-7 and win four games in a row and raise that trophy. No more whining and no more excuses. We are winning the entire damn thing.

You can just feel "magic" in the air. If y'all wanna celebrate with me, get off the damn bridge and start rooting for Ws.

Jerry is that you? Jason maybe...

iamliko22

Reaction score

You're crazy.

but I hope you're right

Reaction score

Ya ok dude.

Have another drink on me.

JBS

Reaction score
Now this is something I can get down with..I'm definitely feeling it...what a great story it would be..

Just put a 1 in front of that 54 and we are both on the same page