We are making SB 54. Its gonna be a story told for ages

CB61

Reaction score
If we beat LA and we look good.. Lets say we win by 10+ and it isnt some miracle comebck win.

Will you at least believe a little?
Oh yeah no doubt I would love to see that I walked back my post right after that if you read that one I do like the enthusiasm

CB61

Reaction score
If we beat LA and we look good.. Lets say we win by 10+ and it isnt some miracle comebck win.

Will you at least believe a little?
And I would love it even more for the fact that we get a little revenge on the Rams we lost them in the regular season the year before the playoffs we had that game in the bag and we blew it they kind of mocked us for that a little bit so if nothing else happens this year beating the Rams would make me feel better

CB61

Reaction score
And I would love it even more for the fact that we get a little revenge on the Rams we lost them in the regular season the year before the playoffs we had that game in the bag and we blew it they kind of mocked us for that a little bit so if nothing else happens this year beating the Rams would make me feel better
I'm all about revenge when it comes to football the rest of life there's a thing called karma LOL

ICP

Reaction score
No offense but this thread sounds like the product of Dementia

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dak's recent comments on twitter has convinced me and theres nothing NFL can do about it. We will either finish 8-8 or 9-7 and win four games in a row and raise that trophy. No more whining and no more excuses. We are winning the entire damn thing.

You can just feel "magic" in the air. If y'all wanna celebrate with me, get off the damn bridge and start rooting for Ws.
I like the cut of your gib.

J_Allen

Reaction score
And this is why people make fun of Cowboys fans, among half a dozen other things.

I really admire your optimism but it's just not going to happen.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
And this is why people make fun of Cowboys fans, among half a dozen other things.

I really admire your optimism but it's just not going to happen.
90% of the people here are mocking me because i aint walking around with a torch hoping my cowboys lose! must be great to look down on me!! if cowboys win sb yall better at least apologize for calling me a nutjob!!

Proximo

Reaction score
As silly/absurd/ridiculous as it may sound, if we somehow win tomorrow there is a reasonable-to-good possibility that we win out and enter the playoffs on a three game win streak. It would definitely inspire SOME confidence, and as they say momentum is real.

Granted, if the above happened it would probably say more about the quality of our last two opponents than it does us, but, it is what it is.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
As silly/absurd/ridiculous as it may sound, if we somehow win tomorrow there is a reasonable-to-good possibility that we win out and enter the playoffs on a three game win streak. It would definitely inspire SOME confidence, and as they say momentum is real.
if we lose tomorrow my hope will mostly vanish.

i guess im just hoping they turn it on here

J_Allen

Reaction score
90% of the people here are mocking me because i aint walking around with a torch hoping my cowboys lose! must be great to look down on me!! if cowboys win sb yall better at least apologize for calling me a nutjob!!

This season is over.

J_Allen

Reaction score

I said I admired your optimism but that's why people make fun of us.

Every year we say we're going to the Superbowl and we haven't been close since January of 1996. Cowboys fans are the laughingstock of the league.