We are such a Joke

bark

Reaction score
Stop with the excuses man, He never gets the job done and never will. We are going to have him for the next 4 years and we are going to be medicore. Nothing changes, Jerry Jones can't draft, Garett is a horrible coach, romo is a choker. only gurantees in life.

When romo has a bad game I'll step right up and say it. Take a step back and lets see how this season unfolds

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Our D is BAD against the pass. We rank near the bottom in several categories. We were better last year but we are considerably better on 3rd downs and TO margin this season.

Romo and even to lessor extent, Garrett aren't the problems. Give the new coaching staff some time before proclaiming we are a joke.

GiveDezdaBall88

Reaction score
Our D is BAD against the pass. We rank near the bottom in several categories. We were better last year but we are considerably better on 3rd downs and TO margin this season.

Romo and even to lessor extent, Garrett aren't the problems. Give the new coaching staff some time before proclaiming we are a joke.

Our D looks completley lost, im glad we fired Rob Ryan.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you had an accurate view of how good this team is you're not shaken up today. They are a mediocre team in a bad league.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Execuses like this our the reason why we still have him at QB; He never gets the job done when you need him to. I'm sick of watchin him lead our offense. Is it the WR's fault that he chokes every single year at the end of the season?

Excuses? It is just a fact, sorry if you want to complain fine but at least make sense. Romo did not cost us anything he put the ball out there for his WR to make the plays they failed to make the catch and in doing so we are forced to punt. So because they drop the ball it is on Romo? LOL That is a good one.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
If you had an accurate view of how good this team is you're not shaken up today. They are a mediocre team in a bad league.

yes, mediocre. so a few lucky breaks puts us in the 9-10 win territory. Since our gm is mediocre, the most I can hope for is some luck and maybe a win or two in the post season.

to get there, we have to win some road games against other average teams.

we are 0-2 in that regard so far.

GiveDezdaBall88

Reaction score
Excuses? It is just a fact, sorry if you want to complain fine but at least make sense. Romo did not cost us anything he put the ball out there for his WR to make the plays they failed to make the catch and in doing so we are forced to punt. So because they drop the ball it is on Romo? LOL That is a good one.

Stop defending him, its a joke; the dude always chokes at the end of the year. You know it's going to happen..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Stop defending him, its a joke; the dude always chokes at the end of the year. You know it's going to happen..

I defend the truth. When he has made mistakes I have said so, I will not make false comment because I'm mad and throwing a hissy fit as you are. Romo did not cost us the game yesterday. As for what will happen later in the year I don't know if you do then go play the lottery you seem to read the future.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes, mediocre. so a few lucky breaks puts us in the 9-10 win territory. Since our gm is mediocre, the most I can hope for is some luck and maybe a win or two in the post season.

to get there, we have to win some road games against other average teams.

we are 0-2 in that regard so far.

That's really it. Hope they can win this bad division with 9 wins and be playing their best football at the end.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
You see the same things after a loss on all the great teams. Lol steelers, giants, patriots, 49ers, seahawks you name it

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Can we finally get rid of Romo and Garett? Im sick of these two chokers. Remember when we use to blame TO, the fact is romo is overrated. He can't score 1 point in the 2nd half against one of the worst defenses in football. Our defense looks completely lost, MO Clay is a huge bust. Dude can't even cover a couch with a blanket, I'm so sick of you Dallas and the pain you cause me. We have 1 playoff win in almost 20 years.

No one is holding you here. Go find another team if you're unhappy.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can we finally get rid of Romo and Garett? Im sick of these two chokers. Remember when we use to blame TO, the fact is romo is overrated. He can't score 1 point in the 2nd half against one of the worst defenses in football. Our defense looks completely lost, MO Clay is a huge bust. Dude can't even cover a couch with a blanket, I'm so sick of you Dallas and the pain you cause me. We have 1 playoff win in almost 20 years.

Shut up
Whiny brat
Lol

I suppose Romo fumbled on the 1 as well.
What a freakin idiot.

Ren

Reaction score
I'm one of the most optimistic around and even I am tired these same results. There's enough money invested and talent present on these squad - we should be getting better production, regardless of the quality of our opponent or the venue.

We overrate the crap out of our "talent" we're not that good and we have so much money tied up in aging has beens that we have very little hope of getting good again any time soon.

Dez, Lee, Witten and Ware (for another year maybe) is what we have that's top 5 at their positions league wide, that's it. Our QB is top 10 on a good day our OL and RBs are bellow average, our DL is a injury away from being terrible our LBs are good but our secondary is still a joke.

On paper this looks like a average team and on the field so far they look like a average team, where's all the talent?

CosmicCowboy

Reaction score
The Chargers aren't a good team, they are average at best. They only beat the Eagles, besides us. They have a horrible defense. Garett and Kiffen are like dumb and dumber as coaches. Remember when Romo use to throw for 300 yards, its a struggle for him anymore. The pressure has gotten to him, he tries not to make the big mistake.

Yep! he hears footsteps in his sleep.....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I got two things out of this thread.

1) The OP is ignorant to the game of football and Romo more specifically.

2) More fans needs to be level headed like Risen. He has lots of complaints about this team, which he shares, but he sees the bigger picture of what is going with the Cowboys and in the NFL today.