We can run the table

garyo1954

Reaction score
Washington played today as well.....so ain't no advantage for them either.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
WFT (3-7, starting their QB3)
@baltimore (6-4, lost 3 of the last 4)
@Cinci (2-7-1, lost QB1 for the season)
SF (4-6, a million injuries, including QB1)
PHI (3-6-1)......Wentz...enough said
@NYG (3-7).....

Not running the table. Not even close. Baltimore will be a tough one. So will SF. It is imperative that they just win the divisional games. This Th is a must win. Have to beat the Giants again and the season will likely come down to Philadelphia (again). If they can win those 3 and beat Cindy, 7 wins will likely do it. The divisional games are a must.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They ain’t beating Baltimore

Yeah I have no faith in this defense to contain or stop Lamar Jackson. He hasn't been playing as well as he did last season but then will have his best game of the season similar to how Cousins had the perfect passer rating against our defense.

stiletto

Reaction score
Frankly, I've been as tough on this team as can be. In this weird year going forward...NOTHING is off the table until it is really over. Truly a Roller Coaster ride.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They ain’t beating Baltimore

Baltimore is reeling right now....It's a toss up @ best. Besides.....they will be coming off a Steelers beatdown. We saw how bad the Steelers looked after they played the Ravens the first time. It's always a war between them.....and the following week...both teams look dead.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
@NYG (3-7).....

This is not the same team it was even 3 weeks ago. The defense is ready to play without the dead weight (pun intended, I’m looking at you, Poe!)

I don’t think they beat the Ravens. But they could very well win the rest and host a home playoff game. If that were today, it’s be *gulp* Brady’s Bucs.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yeah I have no faith in this defense to contain or stop Lamar Jackson. He hasn't been playing as well as he did last season but then will have his best game of the season similar to how Cousins had the perfect passer rating against our defense.

Lamar Jackson sucks......He's worse than Wentz. :popcorn:

You crowd the line of scrimmage...and make him throw the football....he couldn't hit water from an ocean liner.

Sydla

Reaction score
Baltimore is reeling right now....It's a toss up @ best. Besides.....they will be coming off a Steelers beatdown. We saw how bad the Steelers looked after they played the Ravens the first time. It's always a war between them.....and the following week...both teams look dead.

They ain't beating Baltimore.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I only have two things on the wish list:

1. Cowboys win the division
  2. They do so by turning in an abysmal record like 5-11 or 6-10. The NFL needs its lulz.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we win the division, there could be 3 to 5 teams with a better record than us not making the playoffs. If we win the division say with a 6-10 or maybe a 7-9 record. If those teams win more game of course. :laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They ain't beating Baltimore.

I like our chances....Ravens O-line is in trouble. They lost Ronnie Stanley....and have been going backwards ever since. Besides that...they are getting worn out. Tennessee wore them down today....gonna happen again against the Steelers on Thursday. Sorry....Dez Bryant ain't saving them.

Shane612

Reaction score
@NYG (3-7).....

"Put it in 2 inch bold letters..."
Super Bowl here we come...
:laugh: