We could be....

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
eagles fans today. Blowing a 14 pt lead at home and last in the division. Just a thought to cheer up the somber mood around here. I do have my concerns about this team, the defense just isn't dominate to trust in a big spot, but we won the game. I will never apologize for winning. On to 610wip.com to listen to the e-girl fans cry.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2312344 said:
eagles fans today. Blowing a 14 pt lead at home and last in the division. Just a thought to cheer up the somber mood around here. I do have my concerns about this team, the defense just isn't dominate to trust in a big spot, but we won the game. I will never apologize for winning. On to 610wip.com to listen to the e-girl fans cry.

It would suck to be an Eagles fan at any time but it must be especially wretched to be one today!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2312344 said:

Did you hear McFlabb's comments after the game? He said, "The Commanders didn't deserve to win this game because the Eagles are better than them"(or something like that).

Why hasn't BSPN jumped all over this like they jumped all over TO last week??:bang2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If not for Romo's turnovers and bad field positioning on kickoffs I thought our D played pretty good.

Romo hurt them more than anything.

It needs to get better but I was more upset with our offense than I was anything.

THUMPER;2312346 said:
It would suck to be an Eagles fan at any time but it must be especially wretched to be one today!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Im glad Washington won. Im more worried about Philly longterm than I am Washington.

I hope Philly keeps picking up L's.

links18

Reaction score
We said the same thing after week 1 about the Commanders.....