We get what we're willing to settle for

shabazz

Reaction score
You don't know crap about CC, so your uninformed opinion means nothing. I've known him several years, and it's Jerry he dislikes, not the team, and he's far from alone in that.

That’s every bit true. CC is one of the most loyal fans and provides great insight in breaking down film for many of us. And he can really fill out a pair of Sears Tuffskins, husky size too

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s every bit true. CC is one of the most loyal fans and provides great insight in breaking down film for many of us. And he can really fill out a pair of Sears Tuffskins, husky size too
Well, I don't know about the breaking down film part...but the rest is spot on!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
All the discontent with this team would lead one to believe some are on the edge of leaving. I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

Well, get ready because Booger's Boy is getting extended because when it comes to this team, Booger gets what Booger wants and he could care less if you or I don't like it.

Are you reading the tea leaves of his radio interviews? Tell me what you see? What I see is a stronger endorsement of Garrett than when he was 3-0 and more of that "many other teams would want him". All part of the presell on the extension and he even got his son in on the action.

My point is this, everyone of us has the same decision to make, go or stay. It's that simple. But to expect things to change to suit us is folly.

Booger is not accountable and can do whatever he wants with his team, employ whomever he wants and you still have the same choice, go or stay.

If it makes you feel better, please proceed to start "Garrett's a goner" threads but also continue to ignore those tea leaves.

I have made several decisions about this team since Booger bought it. The best was to just avoid any interviews with him, any pressers, avoid as much exposure as possible because I realized what was happening. He was making himself the face of the franchise and loving that name for his stadium, Booger World.

So far, I've been able to hold out but it is getting tougher with the obsession with everything he says some have on this forum. You are aiding him in becoming that face and voice of the franchise.

I surely will not ask anyone not to start threads about him because it is also my decision to go or stay here and we all have the same right to start legal threads. But do you see what you are doing with all of this talk about him? Why not just change the name of this to the JonesZone?
How can Jerry watch this team and a team like, say the Saints and not be teed off? He has to be boiling inside and just trying to say the right things until the time comes. One can only hope...