We have the best cheerleaders

vlad

Reaction score
From my many years of reading this forum, I infer that 50% of the posters here are casual self-made multi-millionaires, would be in the top 1% of Mensa if they ever bothered to apply and are beating away more beautiful women than the Beatles in their prime.

Probably scored 4 touchdowns in a high school game too. Lol

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dam people when it comes to women I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders are cute. I tend to fall for the bad girls though!

Section446

Reaction score
Cheerleaders are absolutely worthless, they do nothing for the GameDay experience.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Meh, they don't have a hat on backwards.

Those ladies would own these guys.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
From my many years of reading this forum, I infer that 50% of the posters here are casual self-made multi-millionaires, would be in the top 1% of Mensa if they ever bothered to apply and are beating away more beautiful women than the Beatles in their prime.

Probably scored 4 touchdowns in a high school game too. Lol
This made me laugh. Too true.

calico

Reaction score
Too skinny for me.
This.

I remember watching that **** woman who runs the DCC on hard knocks telling the hottest girls they were way too fat and needed to lose weight. My ***** cried that day.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Didn’t know that teeth being too white would ever be a problem for me but here we are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s some Cowboy female fans that are hotter than the cheerleaders. Check out Cowboys Nation sexiest female fans. :omg: Don’t post any of those pictures here.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The zone ads, are skinny. Not the cowboys Cheerleaders. LOL!

The MONTCE underwear ad !

Dont know how can post an image

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Gotta be truthful, here, folks -- I really don't see many, if any, NFL cheerleaders that I don't like (a lot.) :omg::thumbup::flagwave: :muttley:

Last edited: