we must rush Ellis inside on 3rd downs

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Start rushing ellis inside on 3rd downs. Spencer and ware outside with rat in the middle. That's our best plan of attack. Thoughts?

tunahelper

Reaction score
I like it and keep Ellis off the field on 1st and 2nd down please!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2408890 said:
Start rushing ellis inside on 3rd downs. Spencer and ware outside with rat in the middle. That's our best plan of attack. Thoughts?

Great idea....we must consider it

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2408890 said:

Sounds great to me. The G-Men did a similar type of thing last year. Wonder how well Spencer rushes the QB with his hand in the dirt. I also question why he's not starting by now and think Wade may see something we don't. But I like the idea.

YAKUZA

khiladi

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2408975 said:
Sounds great to me. The G-Men did a similar type of thing last year. Wonder how well Spencer rushes the QB with his hand in the dirt. I also question why he's not starting by now and think Wade may see something we don't. But I like the idea.

If Greg Ellis can't get pressure from the end, what makes you think he is going to get through players with lower center of gravities from the tackle position?

The G-Men do it, because they have a guy like Tuck, who brings it from the middle, irrespective of who is playing on the ends. They lost Strahan and Osi, and this guy is still unleashing his might...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2408975 said:

YAKUZA

As long as its' not the same thing that he saw that made him decide to keep Brad Johnson as the starter for 3 weeks. Wade's damn near blind lately.

Ellis has been largely ineffective, and Spencer has been a major disruptive force when he's been healthy. This decision is a no brainer. Spencer should start, and Ellis should come in on passing downs at DE. Get all three of them on the field at once.