Tyler Lockett
Henry Ellard
Flipper Anderson
Calvin Johnson
Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
Tim Brown
Terrell Owens

All successful speed receivers, now give me 3000 non successful speed receivers.
Looks like you went back before you were born
The most successful receiver ever was slow
The league leader right now is slow
Speed doesn’t mean you can play
Speed alone doesn’t get you open
Most of the guys even on your list were good route runners who were also fast
If it was just about speed every track star would be in the nfl and making real money

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
heck give him a chance, he can't be worse at this point.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Sure he could. He could be 31 slots worse seeing as though Dak is leading the #1 offense in the NFL.

But thanks for giving me some Ammo. You are now the guy that said Rush is better than Dak.

RaZon

Reaction score
Looks like you went back before you were born
The most successful receiver ever was slow
The league leader right now is slow
Speed doesn’t mean you can play
Speed alone doesn’t get you open
Most of the guys even on your list were good route runners who were also fast
If it was just about speed every track star would be in the nfl and making real money

Ah, where are those 3000 speed receivers who failed, haha!!!!!!

Looks like ya don't get how it works.

A speed cat is there to back off safeties and get that chunk yardage, not about route running it is about try to run with me. Steve Largent, Ray Berry, Cooper Kupp run routes, Bob Hayes..Zoom!

Your speed guy is all about speed, and most track guys who also played football did make it work. So you are wrong about most failing, that simply isn't true at all..

Track is my first sport I can talk every track guy who also played football, There were a few failed experiments like Olympic sprinters, Frank Budd, Jim Hines, Tommie Smith. They weren't football players.

Wanna get those safeties out of the box, put a guy known for his speed out there, look at how they deal with Tyreek Hill/

Can you even come up with 10 fast guys who failed?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Sure he could. He could be 31 slots worse seeing as though Dak is leading the #1 offense in the NFL.

But thanks for giving me some Ammo. You are now the guy that said Rush is better than Dak.
reading is your strong suit. I said, "he can't be any worse than dak". come on you can do better. I'll even leave out those stupid emojis.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
reading is your strong suit. I said, "he can't be any worse than dak". come on you can do better. I'll even leave out those stupid emojis.

No you said "but he can read defenses better and isnt afraid"

So I will ask you again? Are you saying that Cooper rush is better than Dak?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No you said "but he can read defenses better and isnt afraid"

So I will ask you again? Are you saying that Cooper rush is better than Dak?
Cooper isn't afraid, does that make him better or worse? and can read defenses? you see what you want to in posts, so what I say won't matter.
has rush played enough at this time in history to say he's better? no, he's not played. can he play as crappie as dak right now, probably?
it's strange to get so emotionally wound up in a guy [dak] you don't even know on a forum. oh well.

Nexx

Reaction score
we need a perfect oline, we need perfect play calling, we need the best running game, we need the best wide receivers, we need game stretching tight end. all i keep hearing is what Dak needs to be successful. how about Dak just needs to play better after getting paid like an elite QB? smh

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cooper isn't afraid, does that make him better or worse? and can read defenses? you see what you want to in posts, so what I say won't matter.
has rush played enough at this time in history to say he's better? no, he's not played. can he play as crappie as dak right now, probably?
it's strange to get so emotionally wound up in a guy [dak] you don't even know on a forum. oh well.

daks qb rating for the year is 100. If you think rush is better or similar than you are exactly what I say you are.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
we need a perfect oline, we need perfect play calling, we need the best running game, we need the best wide receivers, we need game stretching tight end. all i keep hearing is what Dak needs to be successful. how about Dak just needs to play better after getting paid like an elite QB? smh
You mean you keep lying that we say that. Those are your words.
And yet we havent had that all year and we are 11-5.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Or a have changing t e . Schultz is good , but does he change the Game? He dies t force defenses to change coverage. He’s good when they focus in the receivers. Now the deep threat, Gallup is considered it. But he rubs 4.51. He gets deep on double moves or on 3rd corners. The fastest guy is cooper but he got too big. We need a 3rd receiver who can beat you with speed alone. That’ll change this offense.
Ps nine if that will matter if the q b processes too slow and has inconsistent accuracy.

What more weapons do you want to give to this QB ?

The guy isnt able to read more than one target presnap. Now we want to add a second third forth ..... target ?

The guy is paid elite money. How about elevating everybody else around him which an elite player should be able to do ? Instead fanboys asking to up his supporting crew.

SMH.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Only way to play Tyreek Hill is a cornerback head up and a saftey in the back, now there is one less player to stack the box because of......fear of speed. Nobody on the Cowboys gets that kind of respect.

Cooper is a deep threat, but he's not *only* a deep threat. So he gets doubled.

We definitely could use *another* deep threat.

Really, Pollard should be one. We should split him out and isolate him when they match him up with a LB. He's just faster than they are and has good hands for a RB.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
They run what's called. Dak throws when he sees them open but hesitates when he sees 2 safeties deep. The wr and the aren't the issue, they get NFL open just not open enough consistently for Dak. Maybe they need to spend more time after practice and working on their connection.

Getting open, backing DBs off the LOS, and stretching the field are all different things. Cooper is our only player who does the last two.

RaZon

Reaction score
Cooper is a deep threat, but he's not *only* a deep threat. So he gets doubled.

We definitely could use *another* deep threat.

Really, Pollard should be one. We should split him out and isolate him when they match him up with a LB. He's just faster than they are and has good hands for a RB.

Yes Pollard could play that role a role he played at Memphis, he has the speed to warrant double coverage.

Why was Deion Sanders so revered, no WR could out run him so that freed up your safety to do other things.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
That would have been Linda ....oh, nvrmd, you said "threat".

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yes Pollard could play that role a role he played at Memphis, he has the speed to warrant double coverage.

Why was Deion Sanders so revered, no WR could out run him so that freed up your safety to do other things.

If not double coverage, at least matched up against a fast DB. Which means less beef for stopping the run. That's why it's so important to send him deep. It gives the defense a problem for what personnel to put on the field. If we only run him, they can keep their run defense in.