We should have drafted Cam Jurgens in the 1st

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Cowboys should have drafted Cam Jurgens in the 1st round, Tyler Smith in the 2nd and Sam Williams in the 4th.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Th
So the Titans were moving up to grab Smith in the first. How would he last until the second if we don’t take him they do
The Titans weren't moving up to pick Smith. They had to replace Brown.

Carson

Reaction score
Th

The Titans weren't moving up to pick Smith. They had to replace Brown.
“I happen to be good friends with the team that was calling,” Stephen said. “He sent me a text right after we picked him and said, ‘Be glad you didn’t trade with us. That was our guy.’”

Bryan Broaddus of 105.3 The Fan revealed that a source indicated to him the Titans were trying to trade with the Cowboys to select Smith, while other rumors suggest the Buccaneers traded out of the 27th pick after Smith came off the board. In other words, the NFL thought very highly of Smith, certainly more than the draft experts did.

RS12

Reaction score
Let's assume best case scenarios three years from now with Tyler and Jurgens playing Pro Bowl level except Tyler is OT. What is harder to fund, quality OT or quality center because will end up at tackle.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Let's assume best case scenarios three years from now with Tyler and Jurgens playing Pro Bowl level except Tyler is OT. What is harder to fund, quality OT or quality center because will end up at tackle.
We need a center now not 3 years from now.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The Patriots reached for a guard after Smith went off the board, and the Buccaneers traded out of the first round and drafted a G in the second.

The NFL thought a lot more highly about Smith than I did. He was going first round all the way.

kskboys

Reaction score
You want a lightly built C over a powerhouse OG who just needs a bit of technique work? Sauce time?

Sydla

Reaction score
I would have loved to have grabbed Jurgens.

But not in the first. That's crazy talk.