We should have drafted TJ Watt

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's produced from the same loins as JJ Watt. I would have drafted him on that alone.

The most honest reply. If his name was TJ Smith, and everything else was the same, 99% of this board wouldn't even know he exists.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
As well as the team has drafted recently, it doesn't bother me one bit if Watt turns out to be better than Taco. No team can hit on every pick. There are fans of 31 teams thinking they should have drafted Prescott. The same can be said for 100's of other players. If Taco is solid and contributes, then Watt isn't even a thought to me.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
It was the Browns. Plus the QB was holding the ball ALL DAY on those two sacks. Then he underthrew that pass that Watt intercepted. Let's see him do that against a REAL QB. Not a ROOKIE.

If Pittsburg was going up against a veteran QB, there is no way those plays result in sacks.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It is still the 3rd quarter and TJ Watt already has two sacks(one against Joe Thomas) two tackles for loss and an interception. I think the Cowboys over thought the 3-4 vs the 4-3 player. Sometimes you just have to draft the best player.

So tired...

060310-Rue86-400_0.jpg