We should target Superbowl after Brady retires

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Looks like NFC will be wide open once Brady, Rodgers, Brees retire.Thats when we move our chips and go all in to get a couple of Super bowl wins/appearances.

Till then, NFC Championship game might be our ceiling.

basel90

Reaction score
Looks like NFC will be wide open once Brady, Rodgers, Brees retire.Thats when we move our chips and go all in to get a couple of Super bowl wins/appearances.

We should have signed Brady and let Dak walk and saved our cap money . We would have been in the NFC championship game or beyond , and no Dak drama or 40 mil BS A year

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I was thinking of targeting record levels of attendance during... whatever.
Much more attainable.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
This is like stocks/poker. You build your portfolio and get ready and pull the trigger when there is an opportunity. Currently, we didnt have a chance this season or do we next year.

Should draft some defense and go all in 2-3 years from now by signing free agents.

Aven8

Reaction score
We should have signed Brady and let Dak walk and saved our cap money . We would have been in the NFC championship game or beyond , and no Dak drama or 40 mil BS A year

Yeah that would have worked out so well with Steele and Knight at OT....................

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

I wanted this to happen so badly, but it's an unfair comparison. You're assuming that he would have stayed healthy. Well, if Dak stayed healthy then the Cowboys clearly win the division and make some noise in the playoffs. I say push.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady would have never gone to a team like Dallas. No defense is a poor calling card for an aging vet like Brady who wants rings more than cash. He would have never been interested in coming here. Period.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

Ohhhhhh, is that why Jerry has had all this piss poor teams all this time. 25 years.... Waiting for those QBs to retire so he can go in for the kill and grab all those SB trophies he has wanted. LOL, that sly old rascal.... i knew he wasn't that big of an idiot all along. So sorry Jerry ... my sincere apologies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I wish I could inhabit the fantasy world of some of our fans.

Brady has been in the NFC for one season. The Cowboys haven't gotten past the divisional round in 25 years and counting.

One has nothing to do with the other.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Hahaha, what a sad sad state of affairs where fans are counting the days till the retirement of certain players so that their pathetic team can win something. Just goes to show how pathetic this franchise is.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we may as well give up on winning anything while they are still playing? :facepalm:

it was a long year, but with all these threads and posts in the first few weeks of 2021, it will be even longer, and more insane.

Here is a challenge....show the world that Cowboys fans are not really stupid. this place needs a culture change.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
So we go from our fans wanting us to tank the last few games, to wanting us to tank the next 4-6 seasons. This site never ceases to amaze me.

Motorola

Reaction score

Brady - never stopped Cowboys in playoffs ...nor Brees