We will crush the Rams

glimmerman

Reaction score
Right. I wish someone smart that liked to review film could document or possibly prove wrong how vanilla it appears we’ve become.

The motion and different formations seemed to go away for the most part.
It certainly seems that way. I still see occasional presnap motion but can’t find misdirection or different formations. It’s the same predictable playcalling and Dak just trying to throw it around and abandoning the run. Abandoning the run when Elliot is getting warmed up had to be the dumbest move I have seen all year. We aren’t down by many points when they are doing it.

Time to get it on. They probly won’t but if the staff wants to save the season and build momentum for a possible playoff run then do it meow.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I know about the term "Any Given Sunday." But, the Cowboys beating the Rams or even keeping the game competitive will be one of the biggest shocking things to happen this NFL season if it happens, lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Even if we did who cares? The damage is done and this team isn't doing anything in the playoffs.
I don’t think so. These players play with heart and emotion. If the staff want to go for it or go down swinging then the players will respond. We have the talent but they aren’t being coached and turned loose. They hold them back with vanilla crap but have been coached to be aggressive. Take the collar off.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
i'm all fine with the rah rah predictions, but hey, when it doesn't pan out make sure you come back and take your licks

too many people do this crap and disappear when their prediction doesn't come to fruition, just further cluttering this board with nonsense

shabazz

Reaction score
The Rams are rolling. That defense is going to kill this offense.

Dak may throw for 400 yards. Once the game is a blowout I am sure the yards will be there to take as LA looks for the clock to run.

Its hard for me to imagine Dallas staying within 21 points of the rams sunday. I keep checking the ticket exchange also and nothing is selling so there will be empty seats or some people will get into the building for really low ticket prices. It's going to be a bad situation sunday.
:hammer:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We cannot beat anybody that decides to run the ball 28 plus times a game. (just like last year.) Unless we win the turnover battle. So if we get three turnovers or the Rams abandon the run we can win. If not its another disappointing loss.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
i'm all fine with the rah rah predictions, but hey when it doesn't pan out make sure you come back and take your licks

too many peop
i'm all fine with the rah rah predictions, but hey, when it doesn't pan out make sure you come back and take your licks

too many people do this crap and disappear when their prediction doesn't come to fruition, just further cluttering this board with nonsense
Ill be here but its going to because of a W

Blue64

Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.
I hate to ridicule another fan...

But brother stop taking whatever you’re on.
Wonder what you’re going to be saying after they get booed by their own fans...

i guess you’ll write another thread next week saying the same versus the Eaglets

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
feltyawn.gif

LLLOOOLLL

Creeper

Reaction score
After the Bills game the Cowboys were supposedly angry and they were going to roll over the Bears. They got squashed like a bug on a windshield.
If they weren't up for that game, there is no chance they will be up for this one. They have packed it in, which has its benefits, but I don't see any way they beat the Rams unless the Rams self-destruct more than the Cowboys.