We will crush the Rams

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.
safe_image.php

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Do the Rams have a losing record? No? Then we aren't winning. 13 games into this season it's not a fluke. This team is not good and can not beat any team with a pulse. Our best win is against a very bad Eagles team whose QB is not good. Yay.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Rams won’t be looking ahead, they are in a playoff fight with only three games to go. If this were week 8 or so, maybe then you could sell me on that :cool:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The homers have said this the last 4 weeks and then go quiet by halftime of the game once the Cowboys show their true colors. :laugh:

"We are better than NE and due for a win against them. They can't stop our offense. Blowout!"

"The Bills are frauds. They've beaten no one. We will bounce back from the NE game with a statement performance!"

"The Bears are falling apart. Trubisky sucks and Nagy is on the hotseat. This team will be inspired after the emotional locker room speech by Bennett!"

Keep it coming next week too...that's the game that really matters. The Cowboys might as well rest their starters to get ready for Philly!

Otto65

Reaction score
Cowboys will win if Frederick or Martin pancakes Aaron Donald. If Frederick or Martin can do that then whole Rams team will know they are in for a tough game. It is that simple. The oline needs to send an early message.

foofighters

Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Yep, Jaylon looks hes way hungry for a win...

Praxit

Reaction score
...Rule#1 Never spice expired Eggnog.
...Rule#2 Never overestimate the Dallas Cowboys.

Einstein

Reaction score
Would you rather have Goff or Dak?
Honestly Dak... Goff can make all the throws, but his best year was the year that McVay could talk in his ear until right before he had to snap the ball to tell him what the D was doing, that tells me he isn't a smart player. Dak maybe can't make all the throws, but seems like he understands what is going on presnap most of the time.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Honestly Dak... Goff can make all the throws, but his best year was the year that McVay could talk in his ear until right before he had to snap the ball to tell him what the D was doing, that tells me he isn't a smart player. Dak maybe can't make all the throws, but seems like he understands what is going on presnap most of the time.

That's the thing though. If Goff was really motivated, you can learn to read defenses and make smart decisions. He doesn't have that work ethic, but he could have it if he wanted to.

Dak has what Goff doesn't. He, however, also lacks what Goff has. Accuracy and arm. That cannot be taught. I understand your reasoning, but Goff has a higher ceiling. I wonder if we could trade...

Pokes12

Reaction score

Whistling in the dark. This team has given up on Garrett. It is over. The troops are in bayoneting the wounded.

shabazz

Reaction score
That's the thing though. If Goff was really motivated, you can learn to read defenses and make smart decisions. He doesn't have that work ethic, but he could have it if he wanted to.

Dak has what Goff doesn't. He, however, also lacks what Goff has. Accuracy and arm. That cannot be taught. I understand your reasoning, but Goff has a higher ceiling. I wonder if we could trade...

Agree, they both have some major weaknesses and strengths and both can be erratic and inconsistent. They are clearly 2nd to 3rd tier compared to their young peers like Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, and even Josh Allen in that they dont share the intensity and do whatever it takes to get the W as those top 1 or 2 tier Qb's