We will crush the Rams

Einstein

Reaction score
That's the thing though. If Goff was really motivated, you can learn to read defenses and make smart decisions. He doesn't have that work ethic, but he could have it if he wanted to.

Dak has what Goff doesn't. He, however, also lacks what Goff has. Accuracy and arm. That cannot be taught. I understand your reasoning, but Goff has a higher ceiling. I wonder if we could trade...
Ryan Leaf had a high ceiling too, and never even came close to it. If it is even close give me the smarter player evey time.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.

Hungry? I’m not seeing hunger.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Dallas hasn't been hungry all year. The Rams look like they are starting to click and I think they are a bad matchup for the Cowboys. I'm not even excited about the game and that's sad. The Cowboys might be lucky to keep it close but I don't see them "Crushing" anyone.

CB61

Reaction score
I just heard in an article that Kai forbath says let's go make some kicks so we're going to field goal them to death?

God help us!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't think so, must win game for the Rams to stay alive for a WC and are the Cowboys really interested in the playoffs? The game checks are less and do they want to save this coaching staff? I think they've sent the message with this staff, they're ready to move onto the next one.

Them

Reaction score
...Ya know I play the "pick'em" game on Yahoo Sports...Every week I pick the Cowboys to win...now of course I'm a slightly biased fan, but like all the games I analyze before I pick, I look at the stats of the Boys and whomever they play on any particular week...and the Stats mostly favor the Boys...On paper they seem a good team...But they have lost games, and to date I have lost 7 points....I haven't looked at the stats yet for the upcoming Rams game...but I imagine even if the stats are better for the Rams I'll again vote for Dallas....because this time, I have a "gut feeling" that they will pull off a win!...of course if the defense plays like usual, then I will lose again!...

robbieruff

Reaction score
I'm in the believe it when I see it camp.

I expected a tough loss to the Pats.

But these past two beatdowns have been sad. Effort can definitely be questioned.

Dunno if there's any saving this group from spinning further the drain.

They start off fine, get hit in the mouth and then back down till the 4th
U from Missouri, too??! :thumbup:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Reality is often disappointing...

The odds of us beating the Rams is low. You really think this defense is going to pick of Goff 2 times when we struggle to get interceptions? How many interceptions did we get this year, 5 or 6? Out of 13 games so far?

Yeah, Dak will throw for 400 yards in garbage time after we get blown out.

Your optimism is nice though. It is needed in these forums. Must be nice to feel hopeful.
Im crushing beers i know that much lol

Flamma

Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

I love your optimism. Wish I had it. I hope we beat them by 30 points. But the reality is the Rams are playing well and the Cowboys aren't. They might not make the playoffs. They are desperate. This will probably turn out to be a statement game from them.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I love your optimism. Wish I had it. I hope we beat them by 30 points. But the reality is the Rams are playing well and the Cowboys aren't. They might not make the playoffs. They are desperate. This will probably turn out to be a statement game from them.
Rams arent getting in if they dont beat SF, which they wont.

SaltyNovice

CowboysRangers
Reaction score
Crushed Philly this season. I know they suck, but this team has it in them if they show some passion

Several of you guys have suggested we "crushed" philly earlier. If you call a 27 point win a "CRUSH". Then ok? But I don't call that a crush - a solid win - yes. A crush - no. Alabama crushes some of their low level opponents. We will talk when Dallas beats someone by 40 or more points and the defense has shut down that opponent. :cool:

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Several of you guys have suggested we "crushed" philly earlier. If you call a 27 point win a "CRUSH". Then ok? But I don't call that a crush - a solid win - yes. A crush - no. Alabama crushes some of their low level opponents. We will talk when Dallas beats someone by 40 or more points and the defense has shut down that opponent. :cool:
Beating a division opponent by 27 is def crushing them

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Whoa -- I gave you a "like," just because, you must really be a hell-ova fan to step up and say that! Now that's guts!! :rolleyes: :bow: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mrmojo

Reaction score
Well every squirrel finds a nut.....or is it every nut finds a squirrel......anyways, who knows we could win but the way they have been performing i don't see it, Rams will be desperate to keep their season alive too ......