We will crush the Rams

nobody

Reaction score
cool, i hope you're right

but if not, i will find you

Oh! Do you have a very particular set of skills, skills you have acquired over a very long career? Skills that make you a nightmare for people like him?

nobody

Reaction score
They will be overwhelmed by our talent.

So in the 4th quarter, when they're beating us 35 to 13, they should throw in the towel and concede the game because our talent is just too great for them to maintain their lead? I like it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.
Is this @GORICO in disguise...

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

I like this new fella!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Honestly Dak... Goff can make all the throws, but his best year was the year that McVay could talk in his ear until right before he had to snap the ball to tell him what the D was doing, that tells me he isn't a smart player. Dak maybe can't make all the throws, but seems like he understands what is going on presnap most of the time.

My theory on why Goff isn't doing good this year is because he starting to learn to read defense instead of letting McVay call plays for him. Short term wise, it not looking good but long term wise, it will pay off. McVay babysit him because he was a mess under Fisher and McVay wanted to prove he was a good coach, now that is proven, and Goff has proven he is not a bust, it will take some trial and error and a down year for Goff to get better.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

We dont cause turnovers

Darkhound

Reaction score

No.. just stop please

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I think you guys smoke us because right now you are on the outside looking in.

Every game is playoff game for you guys right now

I think/hope the Bolts beat the Vikings. Chargers are red hot right now but its too late for them but they dominate team when there is no pressure. Vikings fans are laughing at me but I watch Chargers game, I know what they are capable especially now James and Phillip is back.

I don't know about smoke, I think Rams will win but the Cowboys will score more than the Seahawks did. The only thing pissing me off right now is that the Rams vs 49ers will be play on Saturday (why?) and its only on NFL network so I won't be able to watch it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This trash team ain’t crushing nothing but the sofa in 3 weeks after Eagles win the East.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Is the Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail movie the thread starter?