We will spank them

goshan

Reaction score
Mark it down.

This sort of BS...even though alot of what is being reported is probably true ... brings a team together. 'Distraction' is a made up thing. It makes individuals and teams more determined than ever.

Giants are without Jacobs and Plax, their two biggest weapons. They have nothing to play for - the division is wrapped up

Prediction -- Dallas 35, Giants 13.

Talk to me after the game.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Doubtful.

We could win, you never can tell for sure.

And the Giants are without their best 2 offensive players, and their best defensive player.

If I had to guess, I'd say NYG wins a close one.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They do have one motivation to win at all costs.

We're the Cowboys. They still feel that the media and the public disrespected them by implying that we were automatically better than them before the season even began. That may become a psychological advantage for them. It may not, but I'm not going to write it off until I see for myself tomorrow night.

links18

Reaction score
If I were Coughlin, I wouldn't even start Eli in this game. They can clinch homefield next week when Jacobs is back, no need to risk Eli in this one. ;)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
goshan;2487966 said:
Giants are without Jacobs and Plax, their two biggest weapons. They have nothing to play for - the division is wrapped up

Thats not entirely true, they lose and Carolina then is a real threat to them to get homefield advantage, and Carolina plays at NYG next weekend.

goshan

Reaction score
I hear you Dbair..but
The thing is...I never see teams really play as well as expected with only home field on the line.
I always think it should be a motivator, but it isn't as much of a motivator as you think it should be.
The fact that the Gints play Carolina at home probably makes them think that is really the game that matters.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will the giants have a safe word so we will know when to stop spanking them?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2488019 said:
Will the giants have a safe word so we will know when to stop spanking them?
Rosebud?
Tiki?
Gun?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;2488033 said:
Rosebud?
Tiki?
Gun?

:laugh1: Rosebud.

How about the scene with the old page dying in the movie dragonslayer where he yells out...BURNING WAAAATER.:laugh1:

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Our weekly "mark it down" thread, I'm surprised it took this long.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2488038 said:
:laugh1: Rosebud.

How about the scene with the old page dying in the movie dragonslayer where he yells out...BURNING WAAAATER.:laugh1:
:lmao:

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
dbair1967;2487997 said:
Thats not entirely true, they lose and Carolina then is a real threat to them to get homefield advantage, and Carolina plays at NYG next weekend.

Actually, he was correct. The Giants only need to win the Carolina game next week to secure the number one seed.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2488072 said:
Actually, he was correct. The Giants only need to win the Carolina game next week to secure the number one seed.

Carolina is looking pretty darn good now-"Smash and Dash" will be a valuable asset come playoff time.

newlander

Reaction score
I hope you're right goshan, but I don't see it that way. They haven't had the massive distractions and infighting we have all week and all season: that's big. Think about it: how many times do teams with all this going on come out and play really well? Raiders of the 80's did and Cowboys of the 90's did, but not any team since. It's rare, so I really think there are going to be alot of P.O'd Cowboys fans around 11pm tonight................