Weather on Sunday

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Looking at the weather report, showing a 70-80% chance of rain in Seattle at game time. Weather could be a factor. Wind and rain. Too early to predict though.

Weather played into the hands of NE last year. I thought Cowboys would have won on a clear day.

I am thinking a big rainstorm would benefit the Cowboys since they have the better run game. Clear day probably benefits the Seahawks if the Cowboys are down 2 CBs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking at the weather report, showing a 70-80% chance of rain in Seattle at game time. Weather could be a factor. Wind and rain. Too early to predict though.

Weather played into the hands of NE last year. I thought Cowboys would have won on a clear day.

I am thinking a big rainstorm would benefit the Cowboys since they have the better run game. Clear day probably benefits the Seahawks if the Cowboys are down 2 CBs.
Excuses already?
If they are worthy they will win.
Enough of the excuses already!

Bigdog

Reaction score
I hope Dak looks at the weather report and brings the appropriate clothing. Last year game in NE was dumb on his part that he did not check the weather to see that it was going to be cold and raining. I grew up in the Northeast and you always check the weather especially in the winter time because it will change quickly.

rags

Reaction score
Hmm. The forecast I saw yesterday said AM showers.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I like Dallas' chances a hell of a lot more if it comes down to the better running game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Seahawks are dead last in the NFL in pass defense, allowing over 400 yards per game. They had more rushing yards than the Cowboys in 2019 and 2018.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We really ought to have a better running game than them.

Rain doesnt slow down Wilson?

Isnt is always a 70-80% chance of rain there?
I've always desired to live in Seattle because of the weather, but that's not going to happen right now.
I'll remain in my safe, boring desert.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope Dak looks at the weather report and brings the appropriate clothing. Last year game in NE was dumb on his part that he did not check the weather to see that it was going to be cold and raining. I grew up in the Northeast and you always check the weather especially in the winter time because it will change quickly.
That's what equipment managers are for.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Dak grew up in one of the hurricane capitals of the world.

He's thrown a wet football before. No excuses.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Rain in Seattle? Never!