Week 2 NFL TV map index

Jipper

Reaction score
Yatzee! Two weeks in a row post dropping Sunday Ticket and both games are on....so much cheaper...

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Thank god I don't live in Arizona anymore . Now I get to watch almost every Dallas game on national t.v and the home team ( broncos) is always fun to watch. Not to mention the fans here are die hards. Not like the cardinals.. a joke of a fan base.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Yatzee! Two weeks in a row post dropping Sunday Ticket and both games are on....so much cheaper...
Same here. I live in SW Missouri and haven't missed a single game since I dropped ST. This market treats the Cowboys as the local team since the Rams moved away. Heck, they even show the Cowboys Sunday morning pregame stuff here (J Garrett show, etc)
Hope I didn't just jinx myself with that bravado...:)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank the heavens for Game Pass.....its all there when and where I want it baby.....Red-Zone is the best when the Boys aren't on as there are NO commercials!!!!

Last edited:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I don't get why there isn't a double-header on either CBS or FOX .

Both New York teams (although they play in the same stadium here in New Jersey :confused:) , are home this week , with the Jets playing Monday night (against Cleveland).

Jipper

Reaction score
Same here. I live in SW Missouri and haven't missed a single game since I dropped ST. This market treats the Cowboys as the local team since the Rams moved away. Heck, they even show the Cowboys Sunday morning pregame stuff here (J Garrett show, etc)
Hope I didn't just jinx myself with that bravado...:)

Ha....i lived in Moberly (north of colombia) for 8 months during the season and it is a local market to dallas....

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
My entire family (outside of my broke self) works in the entertainment industry.

I'm not judging anyone that is, but I always feel like if I were to stream games and movies like that I'd be stealing from my family.
Sunday ticket it is then!

Turtle0986

Reaction score
Looks like I will be streaming it lol, getting Min-GB on tv instead were I am at.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Reddit streams bro

i was trying to use the fox sports app the stream the game (don't pay for cable, but fiancee's mom does and we use her account). app simply would not work, wouldn't load, no idea. i stream from reddit and cast it to my TV, and it's beautiful. literally less interrupted than any stream i've ever used from an official app.

fox and the like are begging me to stream illegally.