Week 2 NFL TV map index

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
So, I was right the whole time but was unaware of the rule change. Dallas was never on in Houston when the Texans had a home game at the same time :cool:

The only time I have seen that in the Houston area was the last week of the year, which the NFL allowed per rule. Now it seems that both the Cowboys and the Texans can be shown at the same time.. which is awesome. Hopefully it stays this way.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only time I have seen that in the Houston area was the last week of the year, which the NFL allowed per rule. Now it seems that both the Cowboys and the Texans can be shown at the same time.. which is awesome. Hopefully it stays this way.

True, that is different from the regular season though.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
If you are interacting with others that are watching it live it can be irritating.

But thank you for bringing up the poster child for this chill generation.

I will put it to you simply. That comment told me that Tony Romo was content at being a loser.

Thanks for proving two things. First you're just looking for something to complain about and second the last thing me or any real fan wants to do is sit on a computer or text on a phone while watching the Cowboys. You might want to try just focusing on actually watching the games and not worry about what other non fans are saying during the game. I could care less what anyone else is thinking DURING the game. Now after I do communicate with people and may get their take on certain plays or the over all game, but NOT DURING the game, then I don't care.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Thanks for proving two things. First you're just looking for something to complain about and second the last thing me or any real fan wants to do is sit on a computer or text on a phone while watching the Cowboys. You might want to try just focusing on actually watching the games and not worry about what other non fans are saying during the game. I could care less what anyone else is thinking DURING the game. Now after I do communicate with people and may get their take on certain plays or the over all game, but NOT DURING the game, then I don't care.
That is your preference. You might want to sit there in isolation and not get others involved.

Obviously, I have a different way of handling how I experience a game. I don't know where your "non fans" thing came from.

Take for example a chat or a thread about the game as it is unfolding. Yes. I do find it annoying if others perceive the action unfolding live while I am delayed.

But if that is the worst thing that happens to me---I have lead a pretty good life.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
That is your preference. You might want to sit there in isolation and not get others involved.

Obviously, I have a different way of handling how I experience a game. I don't know where your "non fans" thing came from.

Take for example a chat or a thread about the game as it is unfolding. Yes. I do find it annoying if others perceive the action unfolding live while I am delayed.

But if that is the worst thing that happens to me---I have lead a pretty good life.

There's a very simple cure for that. JUST WATCH THE GAME and don't worry about what others are saying about the game. I called some non fans because actual real fans want to watch the game, every play, the entire games. Some real fans have problems with their other halves because they ignore them during games. My first wife would sit jabber jabber jabber during games until I finally locked the door to the family room before the game started and didn't unlock it until the game was over because of her gibber jabber.