Welcome to all our friends from official Dallas Cowboys forum which is shutting down

Diehardblues

Reaction score
it was announced yesterday due to lower traffic and being a non profitable site the fan forum is shutting down any day.

Some members had already joined last year when new administrators had come in to clean it up. Obviously over the past year they lost much traffic .

Many members have already hooked up here and I thought this would be a great thread for all to welcome and say howdy to each other.

Some had been on that forum for 10 years or longer like myself and will be looking for a new home. I had peeked in on this site for years but didn’t join until a couple of years ago . We’ve encouraged our members to join the Zone.

maxdogg

Reaction score
it was announced yesterday due to lower traffic and being a non profitable site the fan forum is shutting down any day.

Some members had already joined last year when new administrators had come in to clean it up. Obviously over the past year they lost much traffic .

Many members have already hooked up here and I thought this would be a great thread for all to welcome and say howdy to each other.

Some had been on that forum for 10 years or longer like myself and will be looking for a new home. I had peeked in on this site for years but didn’t join until a couple of years ago . We’ve encouraged our members to join the Zone.
I agree man I was on there for quite a few years and it will be good to welcome them all !!:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Here’s the announcement from one of the Mods.

Hello all, We just received word from Derek Eagleton that the Dallas Cowboys forums will be discontinued "in the coming days." The reason for this, as explained to us, is as follows: "First, our site will be moving to a new platform that will be owned and managed by the NFL. We will no longer be able to use 3rd party software like the one we use for our forums on that platform. Second, over the years we've seen a sharp decline in the number of users who participate in the forums. Its my belief that the growth of social media has filled that gap. So, our plan is to continue to focus our efforts on growing interaction with fans on that platform." Tis a sad day.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.

The plug hasn't officially been pulled over there, but the influx of new members will probably increase when it is eventually is pulled.

As a Cowboys fan it's nice to find a new home that is so inviting. I look forward to seeing old familiar faces and meeting new ones as well.

Go Cowboys!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.

The plug hasn't officially been pulled over there, but the influx of new members will probably increase when it is eventually is pulled.

As a Cowboys fan it's nice to find a new home that is so inviting. I look forward to seeing old familiar faces and meeting new ones as well.

Go Cowboys!
Yeah buddy. We're all in this together.
-G2 - never forget

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I moved this thread to the Members Zone where a lot of discussions are already going on among old and new members the last couple of days.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I felt like this was the best place to come knowing the "official" site put us fans on the back burner. It's been a process. But to shut out this group of silly fans like myself is ridic....

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Looks like they have officially pulled the plug:
0ZsLZKd.png

http://boards.dallascowboys.com http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/boards.dallascowboys.com

Vomit

Reaction score
I felt like this was the best place to come knowing the "official" site put us fans on the back burner. It's been a process. But to shut out this group of silly fans like myself is ridic....
Yes. What a shame. I liked that place and was really the only board I frequented frequently. I guess I will become the official Blatz beer person here. Cheers to all!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

Been here for less than a day now but i can already see that this is a great site. I should have found it a few years ago! The way they just closed the site at DC.com makes me feel like i wasted about 7 years and 7000+ posts (of my great knowledge.....LOL) all for nothing

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Endless spam threads by 43Harris43 about how much the Cowboys suck. I watched meltdowns glitter across the board after every playoff loss. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Endless spam threads by 43Harris43 about how much the Cowboys suck. I watched meltdowns glitter across the board after every playoff loss. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

I guess i'm unable to "like a post" as of now but consider this post LIKED!!!