Well folks I guess the Ravens game just got a little easier

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
McAlister, Landry on injured reserve
6 hours, 19 minutes ago

Buzz Up
PrintOWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP)—The Baltimore Ravens placed cornerback Chris McAlister and strong safety Dawan Landry on injured reserve, ending their seasons.

McAlister underwent surgery Monday to repair his posterior cruciate ligament and cartilage damage on his right knee in Coral Gables, Fla. McAlister, who leads the Ravens with three interceptions, has had problems with the knee dating to last season.

Landry is still experiencing tingling sensations in his neck after sustaining a spinal cord concussion against the Cleveland Browns in the third game of the season.

Landry was carted off the field after a collision with Browns running back Jamal Lewis, where Lewis’ knee struck the crown of Landry’s helmet.
The Ravens have put 16 players on IR this season, the highest total in the AFC North.

we have no excuses not to beat this team that has a rookie qb and half of their secondary is gone and samari rolle is playing just as bad as anthony henry

Reaction score
royw3141;2413846 said:
6 hours, 19 minutes ago

Buzz Up
PrintOWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP)—The Baltimore Ravens placed cornerback Chris McAlister and strong safety Dawan Landry on injured reserve, ending their seasons.

McAlister underwent surgery Monday to repair his posterior cruciate ligament and cartilage damage on his right knee in Coral Gables, Fla. McAlister, who leads the Ravens with three interceptions, has had problems with the knee dating to last season.

Landry is still experiencing tingling sensations in his neck after sustaining a spinal cord concussion against the Cleveland Browns in the third game of the season.

Landry was carted off the field after a collision with Browns running back Jamal Lewis, where Lewis’ knee struck the crown of Landry’s helmet.
The Ravens have put 16 players on IR this season, the highest total in the AFC North.

we have no excuses not to beat this team that has a rookie qb and half of their secondary is gone and samari rolle is playing just as bad as anthony henry

Don't go by that! The are a very good team and they are thriving under Harbaugh.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Chris Mcalister is a big blow...and a great corner...thank god

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2413874 said:
No doubt. Some fans are blind.

Sorry it has nothing to do with being blind but some things are too tough to overcome.

All I'm saying is if we are playing good football with all of our weapons being intact and romo roy11 and T.O having a few games under their belt... We should be able to throw on these guys with ease

I think you should refer to the colts game this year if you don't believe me.

They smash the garbage teams and I'm more than confident if our team is playing good football especially without those guys we should be able to beat the ravens.
And I'm not sold on flacco sorry.

Ray ray don't have to lay down but ray ray won't be out there having to cover t.o or roy11 and as a matter a fact ray ray can take his beating from witten standing up I don't want any excuses from him.

Like I said and this is IF we are playing good ball our chances for this game became a lot better.

And I don't see what makes me blind because if you can't see that the ravens aren't as good without those guys I think you're the blind one that was the only point I was making.

That's like me saying we have a better chance against the skins without portis what's wrong with that?

I'm stating the obvious and just posting some info.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure that Ray Rice will rush for 250 yards against us just to prove Theo right. Rolle will play like it's 2000. Flacco will channel Baltimore great Johnny Constantine Unitas. And Ray Lewis will punish us for cutting his brother. We don't stand a chance.

Rudy

Reaction score
I would hope that by week 16 that the Ravens will have come back down to Earth and play like the too old - yet too young team that they are.

odog422

Reaction score
royw3141;2413945 said:
Sorry it has nothing to do with being blind but some things are too tough to overcome.

All I'm saying is if we are playing good football with all of our weapons being intact and romo roy11 and T.O having a few games under their belt... We should be able to throw on these guys with ease

I think you should refer to the colts game this year if you don't believe me.

They smash the garbage teams and I'm more than confident if our team is playing good football especially without those guys we should be able to beat the ravens.
And I'm not sold on flacco sorry.

Ray ray don't have to lay down but ray ray won't be out there having to cover t.o or roy11 and as a matter a fact ray ray can take his beating from witten standing up I don't want any excuses from him.

Like I said and this is IF we are playing good ball our chances for this game became a lot better.

And I don't see what makes me blind because if you can't see that the ravens aren't as good without those guys I think you're the blind one that was the only point I was making.

That's like me saying we have a better chance against the skins without portis what's wrong with that?

I'm stating the obvious and just posting some info.

Those injuries hurt them no doubt, but if we don't handle their front seven, forget about it.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
It will still be a hard game.

Their offense is hot.....and their D has not been cold

Reaction score
Its Tom Zib time......

2458680433_e394abe8f0.jpg

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
royw3141;2413846 said:
6 hours, 19 minutes ago

Buzz Up

When have the cowboys ever exposed a banged up secondary?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2414084 said:
When have the cowboys ever exposed a banged up secondary?

We took major advantage of the Seahawks in that playoff game a couple of years ago... oh wait, no we didn't. :abuseme:

Stupid Parcells. :bang2:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
We have a way, when we're off, of making stars out of nobodies. I don't think this makes anything easier. If we put it together, we win, if not, we lose and probably get beaten up in the process.

Elysium1983

Reaction score
McAllister hasn't been healthy all year, so this really isn't a big loss for them. He's easily one of the most over-rated corners in their secondary. I was that the game when Chad Ocho Cinco and TJ ABUSED him for a late game comeback 2 or 3 years ago. He kinda reminds me of Henry, good corner, just showing his age.

The biggest thing about the Ravens is getting past their front 7. Don't allow them pressure, and decent time to throw, and Romo would be able to pick apart that secondary. Ed Reed may be good, but can only cover so much ground.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
THUMPER;2414086 said:
We took major advantage of the Seahawks in that playoff game a couple of years ago... oh wait, no we didn't. :abuseme:

Stupid Parcells. :bang2:

Yeah....that was a shame

TheCount;2414089 said:
We have a way, when we're off, of making stars out of nobodies. I don't think this makes anything easier. If we put it together, we win, if not, we lose and probably get beaten up in the process.

So true.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Hope Landry gets better in time for Dallas to sign him in free-agency this year . That guy is a good young safety coming from a team for a strong defensive mentality . Love to have him at SS next season .

tyke1doe

Reaction score
royw3141;2413846 said:

Wow. We're worried about beating the Ravens, and we haven't even played the Skins yet.

Whatever happened to "one game at a time"? :confused: