Well, I reckon it's what they ask us to do

silvrNblue

Reaction score
just signed on today with this site. I only used the now by gone cowboys forums, until the took it down. Hope to see some of the folks from there on here.
I'm a fan from 30+ years back. This is the only team I follow. As for all the other 31, bleh long as we beat them I care less what they do.
My prayer for this coming season is simple...GIVE US A NEW HC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because with that should come a new OC and hopefully a new mindset that will pull this team out of the dust bowls of yesteryear!

I'll be around.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Hum your not watching that sliding bar top of your screen now are ya? It tells you 1st thing to do, 2nd thing to do etc... LOL I'm just following the rules

kskboys

Reaction score
Hum your not watching that sliding bar top of your screen now are ya? It tells you 1st thing to do, 2nd thing to do etc... LOL I'm just following the rules
Ah, that!
No, I've learned to tune out all popups and such on the internet in general.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
LOL ksk, perhaps being as I just signed up, and was pretty much moving through a lot of pages, it was inevitable I would eventually catch it and then read and OBEY! hah

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
just signed on today with this site. I only used the now by gone cowboys forums, until the took it down. Hope to see some of the folks from there on here.
I'm a fan from 30+ years back. This is the only team I follow. As for all the other 31, bleh long as we beat them I care less what they do.
My prayer for this coming season is simple...GIVE US A NEW HC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because with that should come a new OC and hopefully a new mindset that will pull this team out of the dust bowls of yesteryear!

I'll be around.
A lot of us are here. Welcome home!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of us are here. Welcome home!
Cowboys Zone, don't leave home without it.

When I got here, I kept pointing at the monitor and saying, in my best ET voice and it is pretty good one, chicks dig it, "Home, Home Hoooooommmmmme". Otis kept looking to the plant on the table and I didn't have the heart to tell him that it's fake.

Mad_max

Reaction score
Ah, that!
No, I've learned to tune out all popups and such on the internet in general.
Did you ever get real internet down there? Last I heard you were using a wire and tomato juice can.