Wentz injury called "RG3 equivalent"

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
He'll bounce back not like he's playing a position which requires him to make a lot of plays with his legs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They got Foles...they would be wise and wait until Wentz is fully healed and not push it or let him talk them into going in early before he is 100%

If they wanted to play it really smart then just let Foles have an entire year.

The guy just won them the Superbowl. You let Wentz get fully healed and you give Foles the opportunity he kind of deserves.

Of course his stock has nowhere to go but down but it may buy you some time to get Wentz as close to 100% as possible.

Look at the mess right now in Indianapolis. Philly has to do everything possible to try and avoid that.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They got Foles...they would be wise and wait until Wentz is fully healed and not push it or let him talk them into going in early before he is 100%
I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with you.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Foles got big time confidence. Its just bad, he's in the East. Bad for us... that is.

plymkr

Reaction score
That sucks, I hate the Eagle' but I never want to see a player get injured, especially this bad of an injury. Also Wentz is a good guy and I hate it when bad things happen to good people.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
From everything I've heard out of Philly he's ahead of schedule, but the RG 3 equivalent reference I haven't heard. That would be good news for Philly considering RG 3 was able to return the previous season. His problem wasn't his knee, it was his ability to play football which he never had. Carson is a pocket passer, and very effective at maneuvering in the pocket. He's not a running quarterback nor does he need to be unlike RG 3 was.

Carson had less rushing yards then Prescott.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
BTW the doctor that is claiming this specializes in shoulders and not the doc that is working with Carson. THis injury might slow him down some but does not affect his arm or mind which are the biggest factors in playing QB :D

Valorius

Reaction score
I’m m not sure why is a thing. RGIII isn’t out of the league because of injury. The guy just wasn’t a good QB. He was healthy after his surgery he just sucked. Carson isn’t like RGIII, a athlete trying to play QB. Carson was born to be a QB. Nothing to see here folks....
He was an explosive and dangerous QB before he got hurt.