Wentz - out for year? **merged**

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I am not happy Wentz is hurt. That is lame.

However I love the Cowboys broke the Birds and slammed their season shut. They talked a bunch of crap leading into the wk 10. Several players talking junk. Fans with the stupid coffin. All their talk how they were going to bury Dallas. Then last week their backup scrub all the talk of choking. Cooper physically broke 1 CB and mentally broke a 2nd CB. wINTz done for the season. Foles comes in to save the day. I hope he plays well enough to divide the locker room and the city. Suck it Philly. Xmas comes early. Enjoy the long (even longer) offseason.

You Sherily struck not a Cowardly:hammer:My Fellow Brethren,,,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

*Man, that twitting they jizzled off about us last year?,,, in there " after action post game accounts"?,,, hope those CLODS can CLING TO SOME FORM OF COMFORT from that,,, CUZ' THEY GOT THEIR CASING-LINERS FLAT OUT " BANGED the **** UP" here in the real & NOW ,,,TWICE:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Romo didn’t miss games unless he was injured.

Actually INJURED. A broken collarbone. A herniated disk. A broken bone in his back. A broken thumb. Hell, he broke his ribs and punctured a lung and didn’t miss a game!

Dak, of course, has never missed a game.

So what is Carson Wentz’s major injury that will surely cost him 1 game (a HUGE game, basically an elimination game for Philly), and maybe the rest of the season??????

Sometimes he just gets a little sore, a little tight, and so we're just going to rest him today and evaluate him further," Doug Pederson said.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I guess QBs can’t all be tough guys.

S.O.F.T.

fansince68

Reaction score
I'd call it a "soft" tank. Save your QB for next season while improving your draft position while displaying trade bait "Foles" for an off season trade.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
What Pederson really meant

Sometimes he just gets a little scared, a little tight under pressure, and so we're just going to rest with him today and read him bedtime stories," Doug Pederson said.

S.O.F.T.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If this is true we don't have to win another game to make the playoffs. Play hard Sunday but we need to get healthy for the Seahawks. Best defense in football with Lee and Irving healthy. Want the offense to open up a little these next 3 games. Dak needs to drop bombs. Cut down on Zeke's touches.

Do people not remember last year? Foles is not a drop off from Wentz. You might think so because of how much hype Wentz gets but Foles is just as good if not better. Especially when he runs the offense Chip Kelly designed for him in 2013 and then Pederson installed last year for their run. I actually like the Eagles chances more with Foles than Wentz. I don't think they make a run because their defense is nowhere near what it was last year but they now have the better QB starting.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
The team clearly mishandled his injury from last year. Rushed him back without learning from the RG3 situation in 2013. Good for them that they kept their capable backup rather than cashing him in when they could

They completely screwed themselves not getting a 1st or 2nd or whatever for Foles when they could especially since he played so poor in the beginning of the season.

Cydios

Reaction score
As much as I hate the eagles more than any other team in our division, I don't wish ill on anyone. I'd prefer to beat someone away their best so there's no excuses. More than that, he's got a family etc etc.

blueblood70

Reaction score

reality is he can play but with little hope they rather have Foles lead a comeback and back to the playoffs winning out without publicly calling out Wentz as benching.. LOL seriously Wentz may have come back too soon anyway but when you have your SB MVP on the bench and having a rough stretch, why not :))

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone checked on Risen?

i

Last edited:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
That's too bad because Donald and Suh were humiliated last week and probably looking to take out their frustration on a QB.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Romo didn’t miss games unless he was injured.

Actually INJURED. A broken collarbone. A herniated disk. A broken bone in his back. A broken thumb. Hell, he broke his ribs and punctured a lung and didn’t miss a game!

Dak, of course, has never missed a game.

So what is Carson Wentz’s major injury that will surely cost him 1 game (a HUGE game, basically an elimination game for Philly), and maybe the rest of the season??????

Sometimes he just gets a little sore, a little tight, and so we're just going to rest him today and evaluate him further," Doug Pederson said.

S.O.F.T.
Lowkey facts.