Wentz - out for year? **merged**

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Please do.

And next time you try and use a youtube video for a joke, use a short clip, not one that's almost 7 minutes long. It works better that way. Just a tip for the future.
Words to live by...

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Supposdly Wentz's back issues are chronic and need to be managed and that is the reason Philthy didnt trade Foles

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Do people not remember last year? Foles is not a drop off from Wentz. You might think so because of how much hype Wentz gets but Foles is just as good if not better. Especially when he runs the offense Chip Kelly designed for him in 2013 and then Pederson installed last year for their run. I actually like the Eagles chances more with Foles than Wentz. I don't think they make a run because their defense is nowhere near what it was last year but they now have the better QB starting.
Skip is that you?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
can all you closet eagle fans post this in the nfl forum? If you havent noticed this is a Cowboys forum

And just to point out the obvious. Eagles are sitting Wentz to showcase foles to see if they can up his trade value this offseason.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Too bad! Wentz is a good QB. Its the rest of the Eagles I dont like!
Yea, he's a decent part-time QB,.....a couple of not so good flaws would be that he's as fragile at the start of his career as Romo was at the END of his.....tends to get rattled when pressured as well as he's not very clutch when you need your QB to be.......as I stated during the off season that he would favor that knee which is only natural, but mentally he may never play like did before the injury.....RGIII never recovered.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Poor kid, guess he doesn't have a strong enough back to carry his team. :rolleyes:

Romo be like:

RFPUh.jpg

joseephuss

Reaction score
can all you closet eagle fans post this in the nfl forum? If you havent noticed this is a Cowboys forum

And just to point out the obvious. Eagles are sitting Wentz to showcase foles to see if they can up his trade value this offseason.

Isn't he slated to be a free agent? The Eagles can pick up his option, but I thought he could counter that by giving back his $2 million signing bonus to become a free agent.