Wentz Soph Slump

Kaiser

Reaction score
Wentz is a good QB.
Dak is a good QB.

They are, and these threads are going to go on for a decade. But if you wanted Wentz, you were going to have to give up more than the picks we used to draft Zeke, Dak, Jaylon Smith, Taco, and Jourdan Lewis.

kskboys

Reaction score
Carson unclutch wince melts down in the playoffs. He can’t carry a team to a win like Dak or nick foles
Wentz has never played in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sideon

Reaction score
Wentz was an the leading MVP candidate his sophmore year before his injury, and he's coming back from a terrible injury with no running game and a injury plagued defense. These false comparisons are exactly why Dak riders are so intolerable.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think Wentz will run this game which he hasnt done much this year.

Verdict

Reaction score
I haven't read through the thread, but I am sure somebody has said it....you theory might hold water and good for debate...except this is Wentz 3rd year in the league...

with that said, he is coming off a knee injury, less than a year ago......

Yes. I know. I didn't mean soph literally. But the phenomenon is what I was referring to.

It's like a kid going through the "terrible twos" at three years old.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes. I know. I didn't mean soph literally. But the phenomenon is what I was referring to.

It's like a kid going through the "terrible twos" at three years old.
he is coming off injury as well. missed the first two games because he wasn't ready...it takes at least a year to get over a surgery like that.....his mobility isn't what it used to be.