We're 4-1? Really?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Remember that line from "The Matrix", "You take the blue pill, the story ends, and you wake up in your bed and believe what you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes".

I don't get it-TO's pouting, Pacman's flirting with trouble yet again, Newman's hurting again, Wade's a soft cupcake who's losing control of the locker room, Stew blows HARD, Garrett's a 1-trick pony, Romo's regressing and sulking, the defense has no fire, our secondary still stinks, Proctor needs to be benched, our other receivers can't get separation, yada, yada, yada........

Are you REALLY 4-1? Or are we 1-4 or 2-3? Anybody? Anyone?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2320347 said:
Remember that line from "The Matrix", "You take the blue pill, the story ends, and you wake up in your bed and believe what you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes".

I don't get it-TO's pouting, Pacman's flirting with trouble yet again, Newman's hurting again, Wade's a soft cupcake who's losing control of the locker room, Stew blows HARD, Garrett's a 1-trick pony, Romo's regressing and sulking, the defense has no fire, our secondary still stinks, Proctor needs to be benched, our other receivers can't get separation, yada, yada, yada........

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Someone needs to take a chill pill and wake up to reality.

Yes we are 4-1. And could very easily be 5-0.

morasp

Reaction score
Wer'e 0-12, zero playoff wins in twelve years. Does the beat the Cardinals losing streak?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Boysboy;2320347 said:

Dead on the money brother. All this panic at 4-1.:bang2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't think I'd even be able to bring myself to come here if we were 1-4 instead of 4-1. With the levels of panic that are here now I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like if we were actually having a bad year.