We're gonna end up playing Tom Brady in the playoffs aren’t we?

grgnfg420

Reaction score
even if we beat the eagles at home I can’t see them losing 3 games so that would leave us likely with the 2 seed snd playing the bucs in the first rd...

I don’t know about y’all but I’d rather not cross paths with Tom Brady in the playoffs

coult44

Reaction score
even if we beat the eagles at home I can’t see them losing 3 games so that would leave us likely with the 2 seed snd playing the bucs in the first rd...

I don’t know about y’all but I’d rather not cross paths with Tom Brady in the playoffs

we are also going to end up playing Eagles in second round

fivetwos

Reaction score

All fine.

He got his wins last year and game one this year.

The third is ours.

Still need TWO more wins (most likely on the road) to get into the SB.

Hey….if we are hot and playing our best ball then, I wouldn’t bet against us.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Currently, we have a horrid potential playoff schedule is everything goes the way it’s going:

The current seeding is:
Eagles
Vikes
49ers
Bucs
Us
Giants
Washington (although this may change depending on who wins the Giants v. Washington game)

If everything goes the way I think it will, we’ll face the Bucs, 49ers, and then the Eagles (if we even make it that far). What a horrendous playoff matchup for this team. Those teams are nightmares for us. Brady makes this team weak in the knees. 49ers flashbacks from last year and their run game will kill us. And eagles have a fantastic offense and they fixed their weakness within their defense. Just killer all around. That’s not to mention our team getting the occasional big headed syndrome and dak stinking it up every other game. We’re in deep trouble.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I mean the problem is their defense and how they know what plays the Cowboys are running at all times

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Currently, we have a horrid potential playoff schedule is everything goes the way it’s going:

The current seeding is:
Eagles
Vikes
49ers
Bucs
Us
Giants
Washington (although this may change depending on who wins the Giants v. Washington game)

If everything goes the way I think it will, we’ll face the Bucs, 49ers, and then the Eagles (if we even make it that far). What a horrendous playoff matchup for this team. Those teams are nightmares for us. Brady makes this team weak in the knees. 49ers flashbacks from last year and their run game will kill us. And eagles have a fantastic offense and they fixed their weakness within their defense. Just killer all around. That’s not to mention our team getting the occasional big headed syndrome and dak stinking it up every other game. We’re in deep trouble.

Really?

It will be Eagles before 49ers (sorry for correcting you).

We are a good team, we can beat anyone. None of those 3 teams you mention will be sitting thinking "great, easy win coming" if they face us.

I don't think winning 3 road games in a row will happen but I'm not sitting doom and gloom like you seem to be.

Reaction score

An opportunity to beat a team they should have beaten the first time... Also an opportunity for Dak and the defense to get punked like they have been every time the stakes are high. I'm actually more concerned about the defense than I am about Dak.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Really?

It will be Eagles before 49ers (sorry for correcting you).

We are a good team, we can beat anyone. None of those 3 teams you mention will be sitting thinking "great, easy win coming" if they face us.

I don't think winning 3 road games in a row will happen but I'm not sitting doom and gloom like you seem to be.

Given the history of the team, it’s extremely unrealistic and borderline insane to give this team even a fraction of a chance to defeat any of those teams mentioned. Only reason they could win is if our opponents suffer from significant injuries. Even then, I doubt our team can overcome its playoff curses. Even if we face the Eagles before the 49ers, we’re in no condition to win. If I were those teams, I would say “easy win incoming” because all of those teams have the advantages.

mldardy

Reaction score

Falcons are right on their heels and the Bucs still have to play @ATL, @SF, CIncy at home. Really don't care if Brady and the Bucs are there or not. They aren't good.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Given the history of the team, it’s extremely unrealistic and borderline insane to give this team even a fraction of a chance to defeat any of those teams mentioned. Only reason they could win is if our opponents suffer from significant injuries. Even then, I doubt our team can overcome its playoff curses. Even if we face the Eagles before the 49ers, we’re in no condition to win. If I were those teams, I would say “easy win incoming” because all of those teams have the advantages.

I did say it's unlikely, the odds of stacking 3 wins on the road are against us but its not stupid impossible stuff, we can do it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Falcons are right on their heels and the Bucs still have to play @ATL, @SF, CIncy at home. Really don't care if Brady and the Bucs are there or not. They aren't good.
Falcons suck though. They aren’t really on their “heels” if they keep losing at this rate. To be honest, I see the Panthers usurping the Falcons more than anything.

either way, we’re likely in significant danger.