Westy-2 broken ribs

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2312928 said:
Keep in mind he returned to the game after it happened. More of a wait and see...imo.
He also was a non-factor after he returned.

The Eagles have some talent, but playing in this division and depending on 2 stars who get hurt every year isn't a recipe for success.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
The eagles, sans Westbrook, are done and done. They have no replacement for him to sustain them for any real drive for a championship. Too bad if he is out :cool:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ouch. That's a rough deal. He might have returned but I don't think he's suiting up and taking the pounding at NFL Runningback every single week with broken ribs. He's likely out for a few weeks at the very least.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
We will see how good a team the Eagles have and how good McNabb is with running the WC offense.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Remember all those articles by Eagles writers how the Cowboys are an injury or 2 away from being a ****** team??

So where are all these Eagles writers now with Shawn Andrews' potentially lingering back injury, and now Westbrook's potentially serious rib injury??:rolleyes:

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
Boysboy;2313056 said:
Remember all those articles by Eagles writers how the Cowboys are an injury or 2 away from being a ****** team??

So where are all these Eagles writers now with Shawn Andrews' potentially lingering back injury, and now Westbrook's potentially serious rib injury??:rolleyes:

hahahaha...now they have their one injury that will cost them their season

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
You can play w/ broken ribs. I watched the game and noticed that they don't look the same w/o Westbrook in the game. I think Shwan Andrews is also out for an undetermined amount of time.

jcollins28

Reaction score
He had the same injury in 2004, and missed 1 game. I'm thinking they play it safe this week. They have a bye week 7, so a week 8 return seems likely. That gives him 3 full weeks to heal up. I'm sure he will wear some sort of extra padding to protect them going forward too.

Nexx

Reaction score
i heard its hard to breathe with broken ribs let alone play football.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
tough loss - Westbrook sure is fun to watch .... against other teams

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nexx;2313195 said:
i heard its hard to breathe with broken ribs let alone play football.
You can't do anything with broken ribs without pain. Sneeze, cough, laugh, take a dump. It all hurts and a lot.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2312911 said:
game over
It was game over regardless. The NFC East will send three teams to the playoffs, and those teams will be the Cowboys, Giants and Commanders. The Eagles are 2-3 right now and 0-2 in the division. They still have to play the Giants twice.

If you look at the schedules, the Cowboys, Giants and Commanders may all be 7-1 by week 8.

This is going to be one of those years where the Eagles may be 10-6 and still miss the playoffs.