We've beaten up the easy teams so far

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Frozen700, Sep 23, 2019.

1. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

15,281 Messages
    24,208 Likes Received
    This cliche has already run its course.......there will be 13 other teams that can be said about.

2. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

17,319 Messages
    6,055 Likes Received
    Brady is proven

3. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

2,753 Messages
    1,856 Likes Received
    I'm not even trying to hear that "Easy teams" garbage. Division games, regardless of record are never "Easy" games. If you want to say the Dolphins was an "Easy team", fair enough.

Polkton31, Rockport and Rayman70 like this.
  4. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

8,860 Messages
    14,401 Likes Received
    Yea, maybe the Football Team should have considered that the Bears are Division Rivals. Getting pounded 28-0 at the half by Trubiski who we are told is yet one more inferior Qb compared to Dakota. Talk about low IG posters....

Trubisky 20-23 for 175 and 3tds....in the first half!

5. WillieBeamen

WillieBeamen BoysfanfromNY

11,426 Messages
    31,412 Likes Received
    These homers dont even try

Just horrendous logic

The Patriots have the greatest qb and coach of all time while we have an average coach and qb.

Why on earth would someone compare us to the Pats :facepalm:

PA Cowboy Fan and Frozen700 like this.
  6. Frozen700

17,319 Messages
    6,055 Likes Received
    It's pointless to argue logic with some on here. If it is not 100% pure pro cowboys, You're an idiot

WillieBeamen likes this.
  7. Polkton31

Polkton31 Well-Known Member

416 Messages
    468 Likes Received
    Actually, The Bears are Conference Rivals, not Division. By the way, How did the second half turn out for him? I will save you some research. He finished the game 25-31 for 231, 3 TDs 1 Int. Completion % was 80.6 QBR was 116.5. Dak finished the game against Washington 26-30 for 269, 3 TDs 1 Int. Completion % was 86.7 QBR was 123.5. Darn those low IQ posters. Oh, by the way, the All World, All Pro, arguably one of the best defenses in the league, held Washington to 15 points. The Cowboys All Scrub, Can't stop the run, needs to improve everywhere defense, held them to 21. Also, Case threw for 332 against the Bears, 221 against the Cowboys. AD ran for 37 against the Bears, 25 against the Cowboys.

8. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

24,382 Messages
    22,607 Likes Received
    HEY MAN...the Dak haters just wont let it go...they actually prefer Trubisky over him...makes me sick. They have blinders on and the facts wont matter to them.

irving, Polkton31 and Rockport like this.
  9. Rayman70

24,382 Messages
    22,607 Likes Received
    like the logic that Dakota Prescott has a better QBR? Or better stats against the skins? What about that? Using the stats..Its Dak all the way. Go chew on that.

Rockport likes this.
  10. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    31,270 Messages
    31,106 Likes Received
    So many fans don’t get this.

Polkton31 and Rayman70 like this.
  11. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

13,423 Messages
    9,366 Likes Received
    This, last I looked they are still piling up yards on the ground against us.

WillieBeamen likes this.
  12. Frozen700

17,319 Messages
    6,055 Likes Received
    Pathetic

WillieBeamen likes this.
  13. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

13,745 Messages
    11,844 Likes Received
    What did Trubisky do against the impressive 0-3 Broncos, He must have really lit them up offensively. And looked awful against the Packers defense. The same good Packers defense that the Anti-Dak crowd will be silent about if Dak has a better game against that Defense than what Trubisky managed. Since opponents are being compared between the two QBs. :rolleyes:

Rayman70 likes this.
  14. Rayman70

24,382 Messages
    22,607 Likes Received
    those are the facts. Not mine..but if the naysayers wanna use the stats, HERE YOU ARE. Can't move the goal posts after the fact.

15. Rayman70

24,382 Messages
    22,607 Likes Received
    btw, how so? Explain please. BTW...don't wins count? Whats Trubiskys record as opposed to Dak? HEY...here's an idea...lets go ahead and minimize Tom Brady and his wins as well. He beat bad teams too..Maybe you like Rosen better? lol Or Fitzmagic?

16. Rayman70

24,382 Messages
    22,607 Likes Received
    hey..some on here just love to hate. I never have understood the intense man crush they have on Trubisky and Wentz on this board. Makes me wonder if they are true Cowboy fans that actually watch the games and keep up with the facts..or they just throw crap out there just to be stirring the pot.

Romo_To_Dez likes this.
  17. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,078 Messages
    12,623 Likes Received
    Super Bowl VI is a lock! 24-3 :)

Brax likes this.
  18. krimson

krimson Member

51 Messages
    49 Likes Received
    For the record, so have the Pats. They've beaten teams with a combined record of 0-9 (Miami, Jets, Steelers). Which is worse than the Cowboys (1-8 Giants, Washington, Miami).

Rayman70 likes this.
  19. Tommy

Tommy Well-Known Member

1,843 Messages
    2,370 Likes Received
    Nope! Reread the original post.

KC is the only team we need to worry about.

20. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

59,033 Messages
    67,742 Likes Received
    Wait until after the Saints game if we win. The excuses will be they did not have Brees.
    If we lose we will get the I told you so posts and threads that our D can't play against a 2nd string QB.

It is a lose / lose situation.

Rayman70 likes this.