WFT is monitoring the Russell Wilson situation in Seattle

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Feb 13, 2021.

1. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Team Carlos Watkins Zone Supporter

23,118 Messages
    24,916 Likes Received
    They also have a bad offensive line and subpar skill players.

FaSho likes this.
  2. Section446

Section446 Well-Known Member

10,497 Messages
    8,912 Likes Received
    A team serious about winning, must be nice...

3. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

67,789 Messages
    79,247 Likes Received
    If Russell Wilson is available, I’m interested.

Captain-Crash and Hawkeye0202 like this.
  4. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

17,183 Messages
    12,215 Likes Received
    rules are rules they are posted all over the site about what belongs in the main CZ forum, yet the mods allow any and all subjects to just be placed here.. answer as many as it takes for the mods to realize its gettign messy and a DC fan i dont care to open a page about the D and see nothig but OTHER contact.

whats next fashion and racing. Maybe we should just talk all Dallas sports MAVs , stars and whatever..

whoa that i mean the mavs rangers and stars are far closer to Cowboys content that wentz, wilson,.watt, eagles and Washington..

all of that are rumor as well so non cowboy RUMOR posts ..whats the point?

ill start posts Mavs and stars content because it means more to me id lie to chat about te mavs and stars ..lets go

Mavs and Luka has issues with him not working harder in the offseason being out of shape slightly fat to start last 2 seasons, for pro athlete..funny that does fit i mean those that call zeke fat ..
    stars lets hope they finish what they started last yer..was hoping for a title..DFW hasnt had one in quite sometime:dance::popcorn:

rangers suck as usual and haven't played game yet LOL

Covid covid covid

draft draft draft lets talk all that since some being allowed lets open the flood gates L:_))

point taken?

now this will be erased and ill get warning..ironic isnt it..:)????????????????:huh::muttley::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

kskboys likes this.
  5. Motorola

Motorola Well-Known Member

1,733 Messages
    1,241 Likes Received
    The football side of the franchise is on the right track with the new hires at GM and VP of football personnel. With HC in full recovery, Snyder should step back and concern himself with his predicament and problems.
    Despite that, Wilson's not going there...the Seahawks would want too much in return. Other options available to get a good QB.

6. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆ Zone Supporter

27,301 Messages
    67,671 Likes Received
  7. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

26,207 Messages
    28,598 Likes Received
    We almost won the East w/ Andy Dalton. Winning a 4 team division means almost nothing. Guess it means you didn't suck too bad!!!!!

8. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

9,815 Messages
    8,544 Likes Received
    Yeah but who are the great teams? Like I said. They have a lot of cap space and Wilson's cap hits would be 19, 19, and 21. Anybody in the NFC really scare you? But again, this is all provided the WFT's defense plays at a high level.

9. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

2,898 Messages
    2,809 Likes Received
    Did anyone else read this as *** :laugh:(Sorry Mods)

10. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

12,958 Messages
    22,356 Likes Received
    Me too!

stasheroo likes this.
  11. Future

Future Intramural Legend

27,205 Messages
    14,295 Likes Received
    WFT would be stupid to do that.

They don't have any talent to justify that sort of move. It's not as if their window is open right now. By the time they can field a competitive roster around him, he'll be 35 years old and won't have a contract.

Bowdown27 and kskboys like this.
  12. kskboys

26,207 Messages
    28,598 Likes Received
    Maybe. I'd imagine the new team is going to have to cover some of the signing bonus? If that's allowed?

Still, Russell does not make them a super bowl contender.

13. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

9,815 Messages
    8,544 Likes Received
    I don't think so because he's been already paid that money. That's 39 mil. in dead cap if Seattle trades him. That's done.

My claim hinges on Washington having a better defense and OL than Seattle. I would expect them to be better than Seattle with Wilson.

Captain-Crash and kskboys like this.
  14. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

7,391 Messages
    5,821 Likes Received
    I never said they wouldn’t be stupid to do that. It is Dan Snyder

Future likes this.
  15. kskboys

26,207 Messages
    28,598 Likes Received
    W/ those low salaries, Wilson should be worth 2 firsts +. Possibly 3 firsts.

16. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

12,592 Messages
    13,134 Likes Received
    People were saying the same crap when Joe Gibbs came back. But it ended up being same ol' same ol'.

The have the same problem we have but worse. We have the Original Jerra' and they have the mini Jerra' wannabe.

17. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

11,917 Messages
    7,101 Likes Received
    Russ leaving Seattle is like Rodgers leaving GB. Those franchises would be idiotic to not do everything they can to patch things up and kiss their butts. QBs like that are darn near impossible to find and it could take you a decade or more to find another one.
    But if he was available, we’d be dumb to not throw the kitchen sink at him. It would actually give us more free cap money than signing Dak if Dak is going to insist on 40m, plus he’s injured.

18. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

9,815 Messages
    8,544 Likes Received
    Sure. But the team better be in win now mode.