What’s Lambs ceiling?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Inside I do t ever feel he’s going to be too 5. He runs in the 4.5s. He’s not a burner. He has great hands and long arms but does t jump high. I do t ever see him dominating an elite carver in man to man. I hope I’m proven wrong, but how do you all see it. At least dez could jump ball any corner in the league abs weighed 225. Lambs 189. Could he afford to chain weight?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Inside I do t ever feel he’s going to be too 5. He runs in the 4.5s. He’s not a burner. He has great hands and long arms but does t jump high. I do t ever see him dominating an elite carver in man to man. I hope I’m proven wrong, but how do you all see it. At least dez could jump ball any corner in the league abs weighed 225. Lambs 189. Could he afford to chain weight?
LOL, horrible grammar makes your post hard to read.

Lamb can highpoint the ball with the best of them. His speed is not an issue. His ceiling is among the greats. HoF'er if he continues his current trajection. I suspect you are just still butt hurt from last year's draft because you wanted a defensive player in the 1st round.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I loved Dez but Lamb’s ceiling is so much higher than Dez.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Sheetrock, I'm guessing 10 to 12 feet in the game room :laugh:

I'm thinking cathedral ceiling in the living room, or Great Room as we call them, and
a coffered ceiling in the Game Room with high hat lighting spaced equally and built-in speakers.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lamb would have to gain weight or become rice like at running routes.
Just a bit of weight...not too much. It can screw with acceleration and top speed.

Gain some strength without too much weight. Be able to fight off the defender. Arm strength and awareness would help him be one of the best ever.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Just a bit of weight...not too much. It can screw with acceleration and top speed.

Gain some strength without too much weight. Be able to fight off the defender. Arm strength and awareness would help him be one of the best ever.
He’d need to be elite on his releases.