GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
LMAO. " Landry sayin, we SUCK AGAIN!!.. :laugh2:

http://i21.***BLOCKED***/albums/b298/brew323/wesuckagain.jpg

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That defense will have #24 nightmares for a while and what I love the best is how those foreskin fans kept boasting on how Marion can't do this or that against their D and yet for 6 entire minutes last night Marion ran that rock right down their friggen throats, punched their ***** in the mouth and won that game on his guts.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Oh what a great night. IDK why but Landry might be my most hated Commander. I can't pinpoint the reason though lol.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigD;2426723 said:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That defense will have #24 nightmares for a while and what I love the best is how those foreskin fans kept boasting on how Marion can't do this or that against their D and yet for 6 entire minutes last night Marion ran that rock right down their friggen throats, punched their ***** in the mouth and won that game on his guts.

They have a habit of generalizing from a small sample, riding it into the ground, and then acting dumbfounded when the eventual big game happens. They did the same thing with TO last year.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Now you feel the joy I get from this one.....

romo.jpg

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2426870 said:

romo.jpg

Too bad your team was not the supplier of that particular pain episode...FAIL

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
ajk23az;2426725 said:
Oh what a great night. IDK why but Landry might be my most hated Commander. I can't pinpoint the reason though lol.

maybe him trying to take out Glenns knee last year:mad:

Kilyin

Reaction score
Pretty cheesy, since that isn't even from a Commanders / Cowboys game. That's the best you've got? I mean I could post the gif of Jacobs running over Landry like a semi, but that would be sorta lame and irrelevant at this point (but at least it would be from the current season).

Extreme;2426870 said:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
BigD;2426723 said:

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rathalarge

Reaction score
I think Landry is a cheap shot artist. Look at the shot he gives T.O. to the back of the helmet after Romo throws his first interception.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I wish I had a pic of Campbell failing in the playoffs. too bad he can't even get them there.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2426885 said:
Pretty cheesy, since that isn't even from a Commanders / Cowboys game.
http://img370.*************/img370/9318/pricless3570nm.jpg

There, do you feel better now?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Extreme;2426926 said:

It should actually be. Do YOU feel better now? I mean you were the one posting a pic that had NOTHING to do w/ your own team. If thats all you got bro, STAY HOME. Wait - you did and we STILL won. :eek:

Kilyin

Reaction score
You're still in the wrong season there pal. Maybe you should spend more time learning the basic rules of football instead of frantically searching for historical pics.

Extreme;2426926 said:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2426926 said:

:laugh2: the Commander fans still living in 2005