Twitter: What ankle injury?

InTheZone

Reaction score
need him to be good if this team is going to win a super bowl, only time will tell. Don't need excuses for everything once the season starts either.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So you're basically admitting Dak doesn't give 2 poops about his slobbering fans like you. So why worship someone who wouldn't even consider peeing on you if you were on fire?
I didn’t say that turd. I call you turd because that’s what your avatar is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Those of us who believe in Dak believe in him for a reason. We have played sports or fought in battle and understand that a drive to always be better, to fight to the end, to never lose and to work your *** off is what makes a man. It’s what makes a leader. Dak does all of that. Here’s what La’el had to say about Dak:

Cowboys RT La’el Collins on rehabbing with Dak Prescott: “It gives me chills to think about it because he don’t complain. … When I see that guy, that’s who I do it for. I do it for that guy. That’s my locker mate, and I’ll protect him at all costs.”

That’s leadership and the team will fall on a sword for him. .

In case any of the turds dont understand what leadership is, this is it!!!

Getting Dak with a 4th round pick is a miracle. Unreal how any Cowboys fan doesnt love this guy.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I wonder where all this work ethic was before he got paid. We never heard garbage like this before.
Huh? His work ethic was reported on heavily before he got paid. It's not Daks fault you cant/don't read about it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Here we go again....

Did you read the post associated with this thread? La'el raving about Dak not complaining about anything. The poster raving about Dak "leadership" and how his teammates will "fall on a sword for him". Ya know? The normal cliche off season mumbo jumbo,

That kind of talk though is funny though, because it eliminates excuses from the equation if the team fails. I admire that. La'el and the OP both seem awfully confident in Daks ability. So, no excuses then, get it done. It's an admirable trait when you go in knowing if you fail you have no excuses to fail back on. You're betting on yourself. I like it, but keep that same energy if things don't go your way. Own it.